A proven system for my indian friends ....only result shared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A proven system for my indian friends ....only result shared

HERE IS MY INTERESTING EXPERT FOR INDIAN STOCKS AND INDIAN INDICES I JUST UPLOADED THE STRATEGY TESTER REPORT FOR SBI(state bank of india) KINDLY SHARE YOUR VIEW

THIS EXPERT NEVER EVER REPAINT......I TESTED IT ON 1 YEAR OF WORK

HERE IS EQUITY

TRADES REPORT IS HERE IN PDF
    KINDLY DOWNLOAD AND SEE..............
    http://www.multiupload.com/Z24KPZUDP4

THIS REPORT IS JUST FOR 8 MONTHS AND SINGLE STOCK ON EOD (END OF DAY) CHART

IF YOU WANT TO TEST IT ON YOUR STOCK TELL ME I WILL UPLOAD REPORT FOR SAME..

THANK YOU
    Last edited by niftymover; 12-01-12, 05:22.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/U9GXHhCO/results_for_stocks.html

HERE IS MORE RESULT IN PDF FORMAT
    NIFTY
    RELIANCE
    IDFC
    HINDALCO

Comment

Thanks Niftymover. Which trading platform do you use? Do they provide data in MT4 or MT5? I am interested in MT4 for Indian securities.

Thanks

Comment

this is metastock expert ..................

Comment

Hi Niftymover,

Are you going to share the expert with members?

Thanks.

Comment

no i am not going to share this expert but i am going to do some help to my indian friends here ..... i am planing to give them best

Comment

Originally posted by niftymover View Post
              no i am not going to share this expert but i am going to do some help to my indian friends here ..... i am planing to give them best
              I am from India...thanks for your offer.

Comment

Which platform, did u use to backtest, and what trend trading method u use ?

Comment

u shared all u have but why not this??

Comment

i reg indo-investasi only for download items from yr posts. i am a great fan of yr, pls dont hurt me and all others. share this expert.

Comment

share please your invaluable wisdom

Comment

Good even if u update this thread when your system gives buy/sell signal, i guess, good to understnad for anybody to do hiw own research but this would benefit only ur indian friends and not all.

Comment

yes friend s system still not ready completely i am still in some of work to serve you best ........ please give me some time

Comment

Hi niftymover, do you have anything for FX you can share? I recently bought commercial grade FX tick data just to be able to test EA's properly so there is absolutely no leakage of data when testing and optimizing robots, so far I have found not one that is able to make money consistantly in forward testing, if you have something please share? ZBest to you, regards John.

Comment

I trade in NSE. I saw your results and bit confused.

1. The accumulation of points is not done correctly. For example the first 6 listings are correct. After that the addition of points are misleading.
                              2. You have not considered the Commissions. Never consider a trading strategy without commissions. Any good and profitable strategy, the moment you add commissions, might turn out to be bad.
                              3. Also, point test is not good. How many shares did you consider for the strategy. Actual contract/lot could give correct result. Also, what type of data is used for calculation, Open High Low or Close. Use the worst case scnerio and then arrive at best case.

Please try to change for the above, and then post your results.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X