scalping 1 min with: dashlat scalp system

if anybody cant make money from forex; stop Jumping Branch and use this method.

if you still cant make money with this system; trouble is yours not systems and stop Jumping Branch again.

1 min scalping on eurjpy(best)

download link:

http://up.iranblog.com/images/8xm77r5ya83wm06lcw6d.rar

forexfactory topic:

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=111645

Sesshoumaru,

You will never find what you are looking for... it does not exist!

If you never believe another word from any forum, believe what I am telling you now... I have done what you are doing... "there is no spoon".

Best regards

Nick

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?p=3779828#post3779828

i did some backtesting using this ea, it just keeps losing money

Hey, I am trying to help you... haven't accused you of anything, please don't misunderstand!

I am trying to save you time and money, at the risk of the impending barrage.... ditch the EA, go back to the system, manually trade it on forward market in demo.

:)

i don't mean that, an ea based on a mechanic system is a perfect way to backtest it. maybe i set the parameters wrong, and i'm not accusing anybody of lying or something, basicly i'm just trying to learn this strategy, and an ea is a good start for discussion.

Thanks!

if the ea follows the system rules strictly, why not using it to backtest and forward test to give a general idea of the strategy? i think if an ea cannot make money following the rules, neither can people.

hi sesshoumaru. i dont agree with you. People treat EA like slaves to make them money and that doesnt happen, EA dont take into account the news , the pivots , Resistance and support and u dont trade 24 hrs a day but a EA does trade... but when u manually trade a system u do take care of many things. i always prefer manually trading, a trade is always at my disposal taking many things in to a/c.

i have not tried this system but u can surely follow the thread and check it out. just my 2 cents

i know about pivot, s/r, news, etc. but the ea has an option to trade only a certain period time of a day. i don't expect the backtesting or even forward testing to give very accurate info, but i still believe if the backtest can't show any profit, then you'd have hard time tweaking it. don't expect the ea to do much, but i'd expect it to show at least some profit if not much. besides, you may tweak the rules simply by backtesting with different parameters, which would save a lot of work load.

Thanks!

i know about pivot, s/r, news, etc. but the ea has an option to trade only a certain period time of a day. i don't expect the backtesting or even forward testing to give very accurate info, but i still believe if the backtest can't show any profit, then you'd have hard time tweaking it. don't expect the ea to do much, but i'd expect it to show at least some profit if not much. besides, you may tweak the rules simply by backtesting with different parameters, which would save a lot of work load.

Thanks!

Sesshoumaru well i can only say if "retireme" is advocating so strongly about this system then u must check it out trading manually, may be its easy and profitable, my experience says good and profitable system are always simple. thanks