EA:LAWAQIB

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: EA:LAWAQIB

saya sudah mencoba pake lawaqib, hasilnya :arrow: :mrgreen: nice....sayang ga bisa dipake buat real account :twisted:

ada yang tau passwordnya ga?

....nah itu baru berguna....

capt. sparrow send you regards, :idea:

Yup, kira2 udah ada yg nyoba decompile & modif EA ini ... :?

Tidak semua EA bisa didecompile dengan sempurna, 100%.

Ini bisa dilihat dari code2 hasil decompile, ada saja function2 ato variable2 yg tidak bekerja / orphant.

Tapi itu lebih baik, drpd tidak ada sama sekali.

Regards,

Monggo, Silahkan di coba n d test *.mq4 EA Lawaqib hasil decompile q

Btw code demonya sudah q hilangkan, jd klo sukses d demo InsyaALLAH jg bisa dijalankan d account real tanpa perlu beli ataupun daftar jadi referal...

"Mari berbagi demi kemajuan & keuntungan bersama,

Jangan lupa niatkan trading sebagai ibadah, dan untuk beramal"

"Semoga Sukses Selalu n Salam Profit"

[center:v4nd28tf][/center:v4nd28tf] :evil: :peace:

Btw code demonya sudah q hilangkan, jd klo sukses d demo InsyaALLAH jg bisa dijalankan d account real tanpa perlu beli ataupun daftar jadi referal...

[center:arltknmn][/center:arltknmn] :evil: :peace:

Thank You Bro :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

[center:28f6km8e][/center:28f6km8e] :evil: :peace:

Thank you Bos... :arrow:

God Bless you...

EA:LAWAQIB - 2 Good to be true

Hi All,

Thanx to all who love to share and care,

here is yesterday result on GBPUSD, I'm still using .ex4 file when I doing the forward test.EA starting activated and run immediately in the late morning 10:34 GMT until the close of Friday trade. See the result attached, growing from 5000 to 6308, 1308 net profit (within single trading day), isn't it amazing. Don't be happy too early, this is only the first day test from me :) .

I'm using the default setting on my FxOpen demo account, if anyone have a forward test result [good and bad result] don't be stingy or malu2 to share it here.

Cheers,

rey

Hi All,

Today is 2nd day, forward test result is attached, up to to date 8Dec08 GMT 17:10 total profit USD3794, today earn USD2486.

Questions:-

1] Have somebody already used it in real account?

2] The mq4 file already been cracked and able to run in real account?

The following question may disappointed by Mas William,

3] What is the Risk and Reward Ratio of this EA [it is not directly shown from the code, even I've checked the ordersend, and trace the 6th and 7th elements, but I still can not get it :twisted: :cry: ]

Cheers,

rey

dah di test.... sayang hari jumat lupa di matiin kena imbas NFP... :twisted: di chart harusnya SELL ea ini keukeuh nge BUY .... :!: apa saya salah setting?

need help....

matur nuwun...

Kebanyakan EA kandas pada saat news.... :mrgreen:

Masih lebih aman pake EA pada saat Pasar Asia, spt EA MyLucky, Your_Lucky, Diamond. Karena jarang ada news yg "HOT" alias High Impact. Ente nyoba dipair apa Bos...?

*Mungkin EA ini masih perlu diberi filter lagi.. :wew:

Today is 2nd day, forward test result is attached, up to to date  8Dec08 GMT 17:10  total profit USD3794, today earn USD2486

Cubicrey, do you change the parameter or just default settings...?

*Nice result... :arrow:

3] What is the Risk and Reward Ratio of this EA [it is not directly shown from the code, even I've checked the ordersend, and trace the 6th and 7th elements, but I still can not get it :twisted: :cry: ]

The EA doesn't have preset TP/SL, if you trace a little bit, the 6th and 7th element would point to "initialstop" and "takeprofit" variables, which both are set to zero.

Regards,

The EA doesn't have preset TP/SL, if you trace a little bit, the 6th and 7th element would point to "initialstop" and "takeprofit" variables, which both are set to zero.

Regards,

yes, I knew tat, so how we know the risk to reward ratio?

rey

Today is 2nd day, forward test result is attached, up to to date  8Dec08 GMT 17:10  total profit USD3794, today earn USD2486

Cubicrey, do you change the parameter or just default settings...?

*Nice result... :arrow:

Hi z4wil,

I stick to default setting, and aware of 5 and 6 digit broker's setting which is explained and the text file is attached together with the EA download files.

As you said this might be the best EA as long as we have a huge capital in account, eg today trade I noticed the draw down is more than USD5000 for only single pair GBPUSD [my initial demo capital is USD5000], luckily previously have already earn some pips and be able to hold this dd disaster. Now my demo acct is 9162...

Conclusion: to use this EA peace of mind, you have to continue your day job, save more money or bullet and then start to play with this baby.

Cheers,

Rey

yes, I knew tat, so how we know the risk to reward ratio?

rey

We could only know after we tested it.

Well, you've tested it. I'm looking from your attachement:

http://indo-investasi.com/download/file.php?id=617&mode=view

I would normally get the pips per lot, not the money, to determine RR, becoz it sometimes uses martiangle which kindda "ruin" the RR factor.

From your attachement the results in pips are:

+7, -10, +7, +3, +3, -7, +7, +3, +3, +5, -11, +8, +4

You could then average the profit, which is 5 pips. Average for loss, which is 9.3 pips. So the RR factor would be 9.3 : 5

Or you could average them by your mind (guessing by the significant amount), the profit would be around +7 pips, while the loss around -10, so the RR factor would be 10:7

From these set of results, the RR is negative though.

Well, that's how I get the number.

Regards,