Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley 2012....Projections for S&P 500..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley 2012....Projections for S&P 500..

Dear friends,

This might guide you all, through 2012. Can be found here - http://www.rosecast.com/brad2012.htm

Have a nice day
    JBest

You can also check out MyPivots.com for some more short term ideas on many contracts.

Comment

Thankz for heads-up. Appreciate.

Comment

To me, mypivots.com is one of those sites that I wouldn't waste my time on, and I say so as an online business owner of 10 years, even if my business is not related to trading. Here is why:

1. the owner does not identify himself; not very professional, does not inspire confidence,

2. there is no evidence that the people behind this business are successful traders,

3. they don't have much to offer that you could actually make money with.

Comment

I should add that they run forums that denigrate their competitors, that is other vendors, which I find very unprofessional and sleazy.

One of the vendors that was really bashed on mypivots.com is David Marsh of eminitradingstrategies.com. I cannot comment on his work as I have never been a part of his trading group, but at least he puts his name on his site and to the best of my knowledge does not engage in denigrating his competitors. I would not trust anything that is posted on a competitor's website unless that competitor really inspires trust.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X