Comment

Originally posted by mykap View Post
        http://www.forexisbiz.com/showthread.php/4803-Putoption-Calloption

Thank psaini1973
        Why go there when it is already shared in this forum:

Code:
        hxxp://ind0-investasi.c0m/showthread.php/16438-Forex-Options-System

Comment

Binary options provide a significant trading platform to the traders with the usage of most advanced as well as reliable technologies. They also offer a most secure and reliable market for trading to the traders. Through online binary option affiliate program, you also get the facility to deal with a strong as well as accurate back office system with the usage of all the advanced and promotional marketing tools.

Comment

After watching this video, I wonder since these brokers are unregulated, even if you came up with a winning system, could you get your money out? Would like to hear from anyone who has made a large withdrawl or multiple withdrawls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCif6okAY0

Comment

Originally posted by grisleback View Post
              After watching this video, I wonder since these brokers are unregulated, even if you came up with a winning system, could you get your money out? Would like to hear from anyone who has made a large withdrawl or multiple withdrawls.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xCif6okAY0
              This video was pulled off YouTube, very odd. Banc De Binary claims they never knew about it or knew who Victor was but seems strange no one contacted or asked them about it besides me. Now that the video is making the rounds on the Forex sites it strangely gets removed. Seems fishy to me, wish I would have saved it.

Comment

I posted this one another forum but is worth repeating. Binary brokers are larely unregulated and located in countrys that don't offer protection to your accounts. Recently I discovered some if not all require you to send a photo copy of both sides of your credit card, your drivers licence and a recent utility bill in order to request a withdrawl from your account. They claim it's to protect from fraud and unatthorized withdrawls but think about this, you just gave all the information for someone to assume your idenity. Credit cards, drivers licences can be easily reproduced and your information could easily be sold for thousands and you have no way to prove they did it. Just a word to the wise and something to consider since they don't offer that information freely.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkoqYW4wAa4

Beware! Beware!

Comment

Searched for days on the internet after a regulated binary options broker.
                    Guess what; there isn't one of them thats regulated!!!!!
                    Be carefull.

Comment

fxbinaryscalper system looks promising and profitable than Putoption-Calloption. any one can share, it is the updated version of Putoption-Calloption. thanks

Comment

Please understand that all binary options brokers are crooks and criminals and every penny you deposit is a lost one, even before you traded once.
                        Thats simply a fact!!
                        I urge potential binary traders to be very very carefull and never deposit funds.

Comment

dont worry about that , we are matured to discern.thanks
                          Last edited by olayiwola02; 19-08-12, 14:14.

Comment

Any has withdraw money for binary broker without problem, pls recommended them

Comment

I can't thank you enough for that video.

Originally posted by nicebuns View Post
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kkoqYW4wAa4

Beware! Beware!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X