X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wave forecast for AUDUSD for next few days

Updated
    Last edited by fibo2618; 20-12-11, 14:03. Reason: update

Fibo, thanks for the info, do you have a website? I always wonder how you classify the waves, it seems as though you are using a simple break of the trendlines to identify the wave top as confirmed? Anything you can share pleae do, are you able to do one for Silver please? Thanks John. Also 15 minute chart you find is the best to look at or you use multiple timeframes?

Comment

Originally posted by john1368 View Post
      Fibo, thanks for the info, do you have a website? I always wonder how you classify the waves, it seems as though you are using a simple break of the trendlines to identify the wave top as confirmed? Anything you can share pleae do, are you able to do one for Silver please? Thanks John. Also 15 minute chart you find is the best to look at or you use multiple timeframes?
      Hi, John

No, I don´t have any website.
      My wave analysis is elliott wave based, however I have developped my own count. My method is based on fibos, waves and trendlines, but doesn´t have to do with the break of trendlines and can be used any timeframe any symbol.
      Basically all I have to do is found where full wave ends, and the points where each wave begins.
      I have just found how the guys with the money move the market and I can tell you that every wave is prepared by those guys. Everything is predeterminated. I can´t reveal everything now because am I still developping my method.
      I will gonna see the Silver for you for a couple of days. Sometimes is not so clear like JPY for example.

Comment

Originally posted by john1368 View Post
        are you able to do one for Silver please? Thanks John.
        John, I have just looked at Silver. I was not able to make a chart because with the software that I draw my charts as above, I dont have access to silver symbol on timeframes bellow daily.
        Anyway I have look at another software and my conclusion is:
        Silver as made that long rally and after that has made a typical abc gartley that holds really well and i think now he is almost finished a wave 2 of a new wave 5 up. I am not sure because I dont have enough data to be sure it is a 5th wave. Now he is down on a wave 5 of that wave 2 and I think is still missing a wave 4 inside that fall. So, my forecast is that from now, it will go up until around 31.15 to conclude that wave 4 (it will break the former trendline, but it is not the final up) and then it will go down until around 26.00 (look at my euro forecast it is similar) . That will be a good entry long because if that holds and it is a wave 5, will go up until 51. If it will go bellow 26, then you can expect to go down until 1.32. Of course for me this is what I thing the big guys have planned, however they could change their minds. Hope that hepls you and good luck.

Comment

Updated chart today on first post
          Last edited by fibo2618; 20-12-11, 14:04.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X