End of the forex trading???

hermes

• 4 years later...
Since people will always want to make money - forex will always exist! So instead of discussing smth that will not happen, it is better to learn a little and start trading. Freshforex is the broker where you can start, because it has good conditions for the start. No minimal deposit requirement, many trading tools, technical support, which really helps and finally the bonuses that can help in the trade. Here, for example, "fresh rebate 50%" which gives you a refund on 1 lot of loss - $10! This payout really saves and prevents loss

• 2 months later...
Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com

E-mail: [email protected]

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Can I trade using your system with Hotforex? What about independent account monitoring services like myfxbook? Any links on your real account there?

Thanks.

there is no stoping forex trading, there are some theories going on, but as far as im concserned forex trading have been happening for hundreds of years, the only difference is thats its modernized within a click of a button, and before we feel any sudden changes in the forex market, like noticeable changes it will take years, my hotforex account is 5 years old and i have a feeling 5 years from now, we will still be trading the same conditions same platforms with little change really.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah hotforex is quite stable broker, 5 years passed and they demonstrate impressive progress in terms of treatment of dedicated traders, introduce new features and trading instruments, entertain requests of the clients like me if we want to add or improve something. Glad to know we all work together on the trading platform and traders can also take part in that.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com

E-mail: [email protected]

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Sound interesting, how it work. Any Proof or any real account link to share with us. More helpful to us.

Sound interesting, how it work. Any Proof or any real account link to share with us. More helpful to us.

Pricness, I am sorry to tell you, but this is hardly anything reality, if anyone is capable of making that much in 4 weeks (1month) then he would not waste time looking for your investment and that’s my guarantee. I believe if you’re serious then trade in your own way and for me it’s all too easy if there is broke like OctaFX in support especially to do with their daily market news and analysis service, it’s simply terrific and leads into so many benefits.

• 1 month later...
Gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks!

Notice that these ads always contain the qualifier "up to"

Salesperson: "Make up to $100,000 in 6 months with our system!"

Buyer: "I only made $5 with it, I want a refund!"

Salesperson: "Can't have one, we kept our promise, $5 is on the way 'up to' $100,000."

And Hell is on the way up to Heaven. :|