No announcement yet.

End of the forex trading???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My forecast is that Forex will end when the world comes to just one global leader. So that never going to happen, people will always trade currencies, maybe it will be less of them but never none.

Comment

hahah thats a possibility, but forex wont stop, if by some miracle we end up losing all technology, people will still trade and there will be forex never the less LOL

Comment

end of forex trading may be because of emotional and felt fatigue in his forex trading, to address it as best it we learn in advance with HiWayFX to be more mature ability to do his forex trading

Comment

Gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks!
          Notice that these ads always contain the qualifier "up to"

Salesperson: "Make up to $100,000 in 6 months with our system!"

Buyer: "I only made $5 with it, I want a refund!"

Salesperson: "Can't have one, we kept our promise, $5 is on the way 'up to' $100,000."

And Hell is on the way up to Heaven.

Comment

I can't imagine it. I'making profit with forex trading so basically it means I will be fired from the job

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
              I can't imagine it. I'making profit with forex trading so basically it means I will be fired from the job
              in order to maximize trading we seek to learn in advance fatherly fatherly could improve our ability, in HiWayFX can trade using a demo account or a real account unutuk practice forex trading skills well

Comment

Originally posted by resmana View Post
                in order to maximize trading we seek to learn in advance fatherly fatherly could improve our ability, in HiWayFX can trade using a demo account or a real account unutuk practice forex trading skills well
                Yeah I do my best mastering money management with Hotforex sticking to its rules.

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
                  Yeah I do my best mastering money management with Hotforex sticking to its rules.
                  to manage the money must be good in order to survive in the forex together HiWayFX

Comment

Every broker is offering demo account for trading what is new in that with your broker. Even there are so many broker offering good no deposit bonus also.

Comment

Forex won't end till currencies are floating and traded against each other. It basically helps global economy to exist, playing role of lubricant. I trade with Hotforex making consistent profit which helps me to make off living and I can't imagine my life without it

Comment

Originally posted by Candy Cane
                        For me when I will earn a lot and ample enough to live a good life ahead, I will end Forex Trading.
                        Forex trading it shall not give up because in forex is full exam should be patient in his forex trading in order to run it could be better together HiWayFX up to get profit

Comment

Yeah, Forex is not going to end at any time. Because every person is going to buy and sell currency at any point of life to trade with other country.

Comment

Forex trading can’t because this is a sort of business where real world is connected, so if we visit another country then we got to have help from Forex to get it working, but without that we could obviously feel things to be on different sides. I found it relatively easier with OctaFX broker using their fantastic facilities with tidy spreads, high leverages, bonuses and even daily market updates, it’s all pretty impressive and makes trading all very easy and straight forward.

Comment

I've always liked the idea of endof day trading but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm sure there is some way of making money. it's just a matter of finding out what it is

Comment

I will not believe in the end of forex trading unless gold standard returns in the world financial system. Currencies will rise and drop against each other and there will be always a company that brings trading opportunity to retail forex traders..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X