End of the forex trading???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of the forex trading???

I got a link from a Polish friend about David Icke's reveal on future monetary changes.
    There are other good YouTube videos about crooked finances on the right side.
    Cheers Hermes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4eCf6UclR4&feature=share

True and scary!

well there are hundreds other markets that we can trade only thing is there smaller and less volatile.

Comment

What about slaves (only 5 million) will have no access to trade at all? Did you think about that possibility?
      Hermes

Comment

no chance at all I think, kinda hoax or fearsome posting

Comment

Being a newbie, our first approach should be to watch and judge the forex market and learn from other forex marketer doing business here. This will save you from the real traders aggressively participating in the market, but always make sure that you are well efficient in the usage of such systems.

Comment

I would definitely agree. Take your time and learn the "personality" of the market. It can save a lot of heartache down the line...

Comment

Since people will always want to make money - forex will always exist! So instead of discussing smth that will not happen, it is better to learn a little and start trading. Freshforex is the broker where you can start, because it has good conditions for the start. No minimal deposit requirement, many trading tools, technical support, which really helps and finally the bonuses that can help in the trade. Here, for example, "fresh rebate 50%" which gives you a refund on 1 lot of loss - $10! This payout really saves and prevents loss

Comment

Forex will live till currencies fluctuate and there are no fundamental limitations from regulators or government. And I think they can't ban forex because exchanging currencies for personal needs is natural and its nonsense if some country will prohibit that.

Comment

Originally posted by fxsugiyanto
                  Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
                  E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
                  Can I trade using your system with Hotforex? What about independent account monitoring services like myfxbook? Any links on your real account there?
                  Thanks.

Comment

there is no stoping forex trading, there are some theories going on, but as far as im concserned forex trading have been happening for hundreds of years, the only difference is thats its modernized within a click of a button, and before we feel any sudden changes in the forex market, like noticeable changes it will take years, my hotforex account is 5 years old and i have a feeling 5 years from now, we will still be trading the same conditions same platforms with little change really.

Comment

yeah hotforex is quite stable broker, 5 years passed and they demonstrate impressive progress in terms of treatment of dedicated traders, introduce new features and trading instruments, entertain requests of the clients like me if we want to add or improve something. Glad to know we all work together on the trading platform and traders can also take part in that.

Comment

yes and i have to agree with you. and there are many more in my opinion.

Comment

I dont think so till economy of the various country is involved in the market so its very hard to think about the end of forex market.

Comment

Originally posted by fxsugiyanto
                            Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
                            E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
                            Sound interesting, how it work. Any Proof or any real account link to share with us. More helpful to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Fuzzie View Post
                              Sound interesting, how it work. Any Proof or any real account link to share with us. More helpful to us.
                              Pricness, I am sorry to tell you, but this is hardly anything reality, if anyone is capable of making that much in 4 weeks (1month) then he would not waste time looking for your investment and that’s my guarantee. I believe if you’re serious then trade in your own way and for me it’s all too easy if there is broke like OctaFX in support especially to do with their daily market news and analysis service, it’s simply terrific and leads into so many benefits.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X