Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    I can't imagine it. I'making profit with forex trading so basically it means I will be fired from the job

2. Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by controlxs View Post
    I can't imagine it. I'making profit with forex trading so basically it means I will be fired from the job
    in order to maximize trading we seek to learn in advance fatherly fatherly could improve our ability, in HiWayFX can trade using a demo account or a real account unutuk practice forex trading skills well

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by resmana View Post
    in order to maximize trading we seek to learn in advance fatherly fatherly could improve our ability, in HiWayFX can trade using a demo account or a real account unutuk practice forex trading skills well
    Yeah I do my best mastering money management with Hotforex sticking to its rules.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by controlxs View Post
    Yeah I do my best mastering money management with Hotforex sticking to its rules.
    to manage the money must be good in order to survive in the forex together HiWayFX

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Every broker is offering demo account for trading what is new in that with your broker. Even there are so many broker offering good no deposit bonus also.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex won't end till currencies are floating and traded against each other. It basically helps global economy to exist, playing role of lubricant. I trade with Hotforex making consistent profit which helps me to make off living and I can't imagine my life without it

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
    For me when I will earn a lot and ample enough to live a good life ahead, I will end Forex Trading.
    Forex trading it shall not give up because in forex is full exam should be patient in his forex trading in order to run it could be better together HiWayFX up to get profit

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Yeah, Forex is not going to end at any time. Because every person is going to buy and sell currency at any point of life to trade with other country.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex trading can’t because this is a sort of business where real world is connected, so if we visit another country then we got to have help from Forex to get it working, but without that we could obviously feel things to be on different sides. I found it relatively easier with OctaFX broker using their fantastic facilities with tidy spreads, high leverages, bonuses and even daily market updates, it’s all pretty impressive and makes trading all very easy and straight forward.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I've always liked the idea of endof day trading but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm sure there is some way of making money. it's just a matter of finding out what it is

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast