Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Diamond Member Array
    Thanks

End of the forex trading???

I got a link from a Polish friend about David Icke's reveal on future monetary changes.
    There are other good YouTube videos about crooked finances on the right side.
    Cheers Hermes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4eCf6UclR4&feature=share

True and scary!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hermes For This Useful Post:

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    well there are hundreds other markets that we can trade only thing is there smaller and less volatile.

Diamond Member Array
    Thanks
    What about slaves (only 5 million) will have no access to trade at all? Did you think about that possibility?
    Hermes

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    no chance at all I think, kinda hoax or fearsome posting

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Being a newbie, our first approach should be to watch and judge the forex market and learn from other forex marketer doing business here. This will save you from the real traders aggressively participating in the market, but always make sure that you are well efficient in the usage of such systems.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I would definitely agree. Take your time and learn the "personality" of the market. It can save a lot of heartache down the line...

Gold Member Array
    Thanks
    Since people will always want to make money - forex will always exist! So instead of discussing smth that will not happen, it is better to learn a little and start trading. Freshforex is the broker where you can start, because it has good conditions for the start. No minimal deposit requirement, many trading tools, technical support, which really helps and finally the bonuses that can help in the trade. Here, for example, "fresh rebate 50%" which gives you a refund on 1 lot of loss - $10! This payout really saves and prevents loss

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex will live till currencies fluctuate and there are no fundamental limitations from regulators or government. And I think they can't ban forex because exchanging currencies for personal needs is natural and its nonsense if some country will prohibit that.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
    E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsugiyanto View Post
    Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
    E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
    Can I trade using your system with Hotforex? What about independent account monitoring services like myfxbook? Any links on your real account there?
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast