Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ForexFactory Cheats Exposed!

ForexFactory Cheats Exposed!

On April 20 Forexfactory quietly unleashed a neat little feature that allows for more transparent voting by showing who has voted for and against an article. I reckon today is reckoning day for the forexfactory cheats as well as a pat on the back for the majority of companiesthat it can be demonstrated are not cheats, which is the vast majority.

As a regular reader, I have noticed and I am sure many others have that everything certain companies write turns to gold in terms of votes. These companies/authors produce basic articles that are clearly no better than the next article yet consistently get a majority of votes and therefore views. I knew forexfactory was coming out with this vote transparency feature and I knew there was a ton of cheating going on, what I did not expect was to see how shameless and blatant the cheating was as I started to flip through posts and who voted for them (got screenshots of all the goods - will post if necessary.)

I do hope this post is not erased, there is not a very positive message to this post but at the same time certain companies have enjoyed massive amounts of traffic which they do benefit from, simply because they have greedily stepped over all the honest companies and perpetrated vote fraud, a few companies on a very large scale. Those who exalt themselves are eventually humbled and I think these companies need to be kicked off forexfactory, suspended, etc...it is not for me to decide but something should be done. For one, these companies are dishonest, and people should not deal with them, and two, I am not the only one who sees this and I have to estimate forexfactory quality will deteriorate if this continues to happen.

I dont need to post the screenshots here because these guys have not even attempted to cover their tracks...yet. It is so clear looking at the voters of these companies that there is massive correlations of the same voters over and over again. For 5 bucks a month or less you can get different IP addresses to post from, and if you have an organization with more than a few people you can get them all to vote, which you will see each of these companies does even without delving further into the data like IP addresses and same person voting each time.

The 3 most egregious, greedy cheaters, followed by 2 lessers are:

*fxinstructor - probably the worst of all, using tons of accounts to vote themselves up, even using 3 with names of people at the company or the company name itself
    *spikecharts - tons of accounts all voting on each article, including multiples directly associated by name with the company (Manousarides, Spikecharts)
    *forexmillion - has at least 4 voting accounts that vote on literally every article
    *learningmarkets - double voting accounts from lmarkets and PFXGlobal, same company
    *The LFB - double voting accounts, newstraderfx and thelfb, also lots of voting down competitor articles

It is important to note these guys do not even need that many fraudulent voters, as it only takes a couple votes at time ( few pluses for theirs and a few minuses for other competing ones) to push or keep their post on the homepage where it gets huge amounts of exposure and continues to get legitimate votes along with the fraudulent votes.)

Those were the big ones that really stuck out to me, like I said I expected people to be much smarter about their cheating and did not expect it to be this plain as day, so there may well be more out there but that is what I saw right off the bat.

It is sad, because these are all the guys you see each day, only there because they cheat and try to hoard all the exposure for themselves with their greediness, and exploit forexfactory's system to make it look like it does not work.

The voting system should be great, just like democracy should be. However, at times these things do not work out. I don't see how the voting system can work, because though it very clear who is committing vote fraud right now, the greediness and lack of ethics will not stop. They will just find ways to cheat that are nearly untraceable like massive creation of voting accounts from rented IP's! I would and do plead to forexfactory to do something about this, punish those engaging in these activities but even more important setup a voting committee or something because open to the public ain't going so well.

At last, I would like to thank all the companies that faithfully post most likely knowing full well that some are cheating, and yet do not do it themselves. This again, accounts for the vast majority of news publishers. THANK YOU!
    from forexfactory ... n,
    Code:
    hxxp://simon555.blogspot.com/

Re: ForexFactory Cheats Exposed!

forex factory has been the Leach Factory (LF) for a long time.. I cant remember what Vendor/Broker owns LF but it will come to me...

Comment

I feel like 90% of the posters do this in one way shape form or another. Like anything else, take what you need and leave the rest!!!

Comment

Like the very old saying goes... "Money does funny things to people".. It's too bad that mechanisms for transparency aren't more commplace.. Public exposure has always been a great deterent to scam artists.

Comment

Well, plenty of so called professional trader giving signals, instructor, or whatsoever the name might be, offering to service to suck your money. Well if it's so profitable why not they risk their own money and trade.

Example: 1 lot with 100 pips movement, 1000 USD. Why they want your own little money for subscription. 1 month 29.90, 39.90, 49.90 etc. This is just too little for those who can get few thousands per week.

Another mind blower, Chief strategy analyst, Senior analyst. As you can see, they looks good on TV, on brokerage websites, they are hired to makes your mind mixed off and why they looks good because they are hired to makes money for the company. The book I've read told me all this little secret, why they need to hired those analyst if themselves the analyst can makes a lot of money. From what i see, some brokerage even gives you either go up this range or go down this range. All of this makes your mind blur and mixed off with anxiety.

Don't trust anyone, trust your chart and the market movement, and finally trust government release news not so called your brokerage Chief Senior Analyst or anything, they can't move the market, just another wind blow from back of your ear.

Another add up: Contest, just another way to makes your way to bottom rock or no money left in your account. 1000 player, only few makes up to the top. From this 997 player money goes into the winner. At the end broker makes money. Well well this has been long tradition. Not to mention a name if you go to some of the broker sites, they have list of who are in the loser.

Comment

I think only real guy on FF is James16, without a doubt the most helpful person, if you follow his thread it's worth million dollar

Comment

I never found a 5 start EA there that is profitable.

Comment

Well, i do not want to offend anyone, just an info. Unlike our lovely forum indo-investasi, forex factory has already banned system which is the way too profitable for user, why they wanted to banned someone who can help us make money. Apart from suspicious the owner or part of the member come from brokerage.

Well plenty of them are from brokerage who act as a normal member watching you, even the brokerage itself put a good word on their own brokerage, why? because what 95% words saying bad, the bad broker will defend themselves. A few good words to confuse you. Look at the predictions on FF, i never trust them just trust your chart.

Marketing tactic is still marketing, just checkout from cube stat how much these guys make everyday from broker ads, you will know.

Too greedy people still around, looks good outside but inside is unpredictable.

Comment

Good information on ForexFactory and the cheats. Anyone here have experience with a site called "Traders Secret Library"? I have been hearing that they have a very good forum and lots of infomation. Only thing is it does cost to be a member.

Comment

Does that mean EVERY forum might have dodgy members and should we take every member's recommendation with a pinch of salt?? Recently, I tried to get info on who is best broker? Still nowhere... on FF they criticised FXpro, at the same time it's the best, same goes for Alpari, Oanda et al

Comment

Is this the same James16 that has an Ebook? I got a virus when I downloaded it.
                      Thanks

Comment

FF is not the same forum it used to be about 4 years ago. then it was a good place to start with. But now I have som doupts.

Comment

Who or what is TRO .... and why is his system profitable where many others arent?

sleepy

Comment

TRO is "The Rumpled One" aka Avery.
                            He writes a bunch of indicators, both free and "donational".
                            If you google "The Rumpled One" you will find all about him and what he has to offer.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bobtom55
                              TRO is "The Rumpled One" aka Avery.
                              He writes a bunch of indicators, both free and "donational".
                              If you google "The Rumpled One" you will find all about him and what he has to offer.

Thanks
                              He's one of the better people out there.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X