Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ForexFactory Cheats Exposed!

Originally posted by abailey
    Good information on ForexFactory and the cheats. Anyone here have experience with a site called "Traders Secret Library"? I have been hearing that they have a very good forum and lots of infomation. Only thing is it does cost to be a member.
    I have a friend that is part of TSL and she loves it. It is pay to play, but it is really worth it from what I understand. I need to ask her some more about it, just haven't had the time to catch up.

Apparently, it is $67 USD a month and you can cancel at any time. Once you cancel, you can never join again. Not sure why that is, but maybe there are some pretty good systems in there.

Anyone else a member or past member?

I hear that James and TRO (and Quik of course) are three of the best folks out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarman
      I have known TRO for many years. The problem with TRO is that he once stated that you can have any of his indicators/systems for free but you need to donate money to him. I told TRO that he is deceiving traders and he stated that he didn't care. This was not working well with many of the forums and he has been banned from four that I know of. When one pays for a indicator/system, this is not described as receiving it for free. This unintelligent stunt cost him a damaged reputation as being a liked guy. The second problem TRO failed to realize is that when he would post information on his indicators/systems, he refused to state where one can find them. He would tell people to google the indicators which turned a lot of people off. His systems looked good visually but none were ever worth paying for.
      To be honest I never took TRO seriously, he did manage to fool allot of newbie traders into following his systems, however the truth be said, what he did was sent a whole lot potentials on a wild goose chase. Think about about the people that believed every word he said and followed his repainting indicators and 50/50 systems ( he is a got a pretty big community online as far as i remember). Anyway i still do not understand all the hostility towards him, yes he is selling his IB with mb trading and yes he is selling his "do over, steal from somewhere" indicators, but who isn't. If you can't make money trading you make money teaching newbies how to trade (and lose) or code a semi working ea and pitch it to the public (so we can educate it Regardless of that this is a big industry with enough money to feed everyone, so there should be no reason for all the hostility, but than ...

Comment

With TRO most of his Indicators are free. He also has Indicators that he "Sells" for a "Donation"...his "Donational Indicators".
        He also puts contact info in the remarks of his Indicators, so that if you find them useful and you wish to....you can "Donate Money" to him for his efforts.
        I personally have not been helped by any of his Indicators etc.

Thanks,
        Bob

Comment

I'm told TRO now has a $500 ebook. Rumour has it he makes a living peddling his donational indidcators.

Well I don't know about that but I do know his fan following consists soley of newbies, simply bcoz they are the only ones he can fool. He starts threads in all the fx forums and just goes on posting big colorful charts and newbies think these indicators are the answer to trading so they fall all over him and then when they want one of the big colorful indicators on his charts he casually says well "thats a donational one" The norm is you have to donate $100.

If he had it all figured out so well I actually challenged him to prove it by posting a statement if even for 3 months. Needless to say I haven't seen any of his statments anywhere all he does is post big colorful charts suckering newbies with "drain the banks" "all you need is a horizontal line" and other well thought of slogans.

He's been around for a long time and has absolutely no respect in the eyes of his contemporaries. I'd advise all newbies to stay clear of him.

My personal opinion of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Yarman
            TRO still doesn't understand why he receives so much grief by saying he doesn't sell his stuff but you can only get them if you donate money. The two names that have been banned from 95% of the forex forums are TRO and Don Steinitz. =D>
            Honestly speaking i still like The Rumplead One. he spits the gospel truth without regard for any b.s. and say it how it is. which most of those forums mods will find discomforting. He is someone i will like to here some pieces of advice from, No matter his attitude. As for don stienze, am not a fan of he's but i think is just a flow of old past glory.

Comment

It is funny considering the fact that he is getting flamed by the same people that are peddling their ****py systems and eas. This is business and TRO like it or not, is giving newbies hope for quick riches and if someone falls for it, oh well better they learn from 50 dollar donational indicators than from 20000$ super "I stole this system from TSD and now Im making money selling it" seminar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrillic
                It is funny considering the fact that he is getting flamed by the same people that are peddling their ****py systems and eas. This is business and TRO like it or not, is giving newbies hope for quick riches and if someone falls for it, oh well better they learn from 50 dollar donational indicators than from 20000$ super "I stole this system from TSD and now Im making money selling it" seminar.
                I totally agree with you Philip. He is nothing worse than those selling system with unrealistic promises.
                50 dollar donation at your own will is better than 200 dollar payment at a must. both will still give you the same ****.

Comment

http://simon555.blogspot.com/
                  Vote Fraud Solutions?
                  As we have discussed the vote fraud occuring in the blog post below (on ff at http://www.forexfactory.com/news.php?do=news&id=164795), the real concern is fixing this going forward. We should stay away from negative talk in this post and focus on a real solution. One company that was exploiting the system at least expressed a desire to stop it from occuring in the future. I submit this is about the most material piece of news available since it affects content delivery far into the future, in other words what content is given priority in getting delivered to site visitors. I think the better the system, the better the content prioritization will be, and the more forexfactory will flourish as the hub to visit for top news. I do have serious doubts about a voting system working at all, because it is so easy nowadays to control many accounts from many areas around the world. Therefore my first thought was a voting committee, but that is far from a well formed idea and could be open to similar abuse if not implemented correctly. I am sure forexfactory is interested in presenting the best system possible, so lets get our ideas out!

Comment

any kind of voting is not safe considering $10 a pop proxies to confuse the systems.

Comment

Was a TRO a guy that made that system Drain the Banks, and Trade like a rats?

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer View Post
                        Was a TRO a guy that made that system Drain the Banks, and Trade like a rats?
                        Yes, that s TRO's latest. Before that it was 'Buy Zone'. When you have been around for some time you will see that all systems work and all systems fail.

Comment

the only person you can trust is yourself. everyone posts views and strategies with an agenda. it is up to you to decipher the good from the bad. i acutally like reading stuff on FF but read and analysis with open mind.

Comment

How many guys here have profited using TRO's systmes/indicators, or for that matter someone else's system? TRO's Drain the Banks etc repaints for sure.Any other system one would recommend.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X