Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request what you what you want from TZ in this thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this is how trolling works these days:

1) Leech off indo for 1 year without sharing anything
    2) Get angry because other forums don't allow leeching
    3) Spew out nonsense and lies about the other forums
    4) Accuse people correcting you of being abusive and harrassing
    5) Spew out even more nonsense and lies, then declare topic closed so that nobody would correct you

This stuff is golden
    Last edited by leon1; 13-12-11, 15:13.

Comment

Originally posted by signrc View Post
      I follow rules and guidelines of every forum. I don't think I shared any material in TZ that I don't shared here. Just go through my post ................u will understand whether I am helping ppl in indo or not. Atleast I think my contribution is far better than yours. Definitely u will agree that..................
      Let me correct you bro, actually since he joined this fourm ( 1 year) he didnt share any thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanket Bhatt View Post
        Who is fighting ? Seems all are trying their best to make me feel guilty ! If whole forum has same attitude I dont think I have a reason to carry on this mission any more !!

Remain divided and let them rule you as they have been !

Do you think TZ is dumb enough not to trace me and ban me there specially me fighting lone battle !

Good luck !
        Brother....i not a GZ of TZ... so iam helpless.. if not i could have joined hands with... i have shared all the matierals which i could..
        anyhow now it rests with your own interest to share or not...
        Filled vessel never makes noise...!
        take care..

Comment

What rule? People are eager to have material that is been shared on TZ here, why dont you share that material if you are kind enough ?
          I am helpful and kind that's why 265 thanks in my belt. Just check my forum posts whether I'm helpful or not.

According to u ......................I will be only helpful and kind if I steal TZ exclusive stuffs otherwise I could not be helpful and kind................LOL

Within one year u don't share a single stuff in indo................. r u?

Comment

Just leave this thread without reply, unless the bugger post and shows anything that he has to show off. Sanket Bhatt is not good at anything but inspiring others to bring stuff here from ewef and TZs and others so that he can enjoy .....bullshit. We think he is moneky but he is clever than anyone else, just blah blah and start getting things....moron

Comment

Originally posted by signrc View Post
              I am helpful and kind that's why 265 thanks in my belt. Just check my forum posts whether I'm helpful or not.

According to u ......................I will be only helpful and kind if I steal TZ exclusive stuffs otherwise I could not be helpful and kind................LOL

Within one year u don't share a single stuff in indo................. r u?
              I know signrc very well, he is a helpful guy and was a GZ in TZ. I changed my name here in Indo after the death of TZ. So far I remember sanket bhatt was not a GZ in traderszone, so do not expect anything from him. This thread is dead.

Comment

Pardon me at the outset.
                But IMHO , actions always speak louder than words.
                As Al Brooks put in nicely in his book, " Those who know do not talk, and those talk do not know".
                Apologies again if i have offended anyone.
                Trade easy and trade wisely and help generously.cheers all.

Comment

I find NOXA CSSA for Metastock but link died or virus. Would you like share NOXA CSSA clean version?
                  Thank you

Comment

Enough...cant see harassment of new comers in TZ....

Request what you what you want from TZ in this thread....will leech it off making sure they cant trace me...request to give some time to leech off !!
                    I have been through all 6 pages and there have been request for items and not a single item has been provided.

Now, I really do not understand your game on this forum. Either do what you promise or stop wasting time!!!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X