X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of Positive Thinking

XXX.multiupload.com/CVV4CI05MI

Good trading wishes

Thanks my neighbor, positive thinking or positive attitude is always good for body and soul.

Comment

About a positive thinking. "A man is driving a car and thinking to himself, "My wife is ****** ... Kids are annoing... I've got no money... Again to the damn work ..." A guardian angel sits on his shoulder, writes something in the notebook and sighs, "Well, every day is the same. But nowhere to go, need to perform".

Comment

Originally posted by Marchello View Post

XXX.multiupload.com/CVV4CI05MI

Good trading wishes
        Thanks Marchello!

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
          About a positive thinking. "A man is driving a car and thinking to himself, "My wife is ****** ... Kids are annoing... I've got no money... Again to the damn work ..." A guardian angel sits on his shoulder, writes something in the notebook and sighs, "Well, every day is the same. But nowhere to go, need to perform".
          He-he-he, Mr. Klimov)))

Comment

Positive thinking is very good, but besides that one must work hard, so that all his plans and dreams would come true.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. really, being positive in life makes all the difference, including to do your trades, I've never seen anyone pessimistic succeed in that market. The advantage that we have to succeed or not in this medium depends solely on ourselves.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X