Recommend a broker with highest margin?

Kristianto

hi can anyone recommend a reliable fx broker with the highest margin? something from 200-400X leverage? also can accept credit card funding and can start account for less than usd500?

i currently trade with saxo but i want to try a few new fx trading strategies. saxo minimum trade size is quite big for fx and margin is 100X only but i use them to trade saham and kommoditas as well as long term fx trading since they are good at multi asset.

would appreciate any good recommendations.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
I agree with those who say that much of success of forex trading depends upon a broker. Therefore, it is important to choose the right company. Now there are good brokers that provide good conditions for trade. Among them I can called Freshforex. Why? Very fast performance, regardless of market volatility orders are processed in a split second; well-functioning platform; many tools; rapid withdrawal. And I still like a comfortable, friendly and informative personal area

hi can anyone recommend a reliable fx broker with the highest margin? something from 200-400X leverage? also can accept credit card funding and can start account for less than usd500?

i currently trade with saxo but i want to try a few new fx trading strategies. saxo minimum trade size is quite big for fx and margin is 100X only but i use them to trade saham and kommoditas as well as long term fx trading since they are good at multi asset.

would appreciate any good recommendations.

with Tickmill you have options to change your leverage from the lowest leverage up to 1:500

it is retails and offshore broker i know, but they already in this business in years with their integrity and professionalism.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Many broker already have huge leverage, But you must concern its fairness and their honest o their customers. I've trade in Liteforex and know details about this broker, this broker very famous and trusted among traders in around the world

Liteforex has a comparatively low leverage 1:500. With the minimum deposit $100 and this levegare your trading won't last long time.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is nice broker, compared to other brokers; I will just say that CMTrading is really cares about their clients. The customer service is very professional and solves all my doubts without delay by email , phone or skype, which is great because I know everybody likes fast replies.

I have same fast response from Hotforex. Support chat is instant while most sophisticated questions take 2-3 hours max to address from their professional account managers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...