No announcement yet.

Recommend a broker with highest margin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommend a broker with highest margin?

hi can anyone recommend a reliable fx broker with the highest margin? something from 200-400X leverage? also can accept credit card funding and can start account for less than usd500?

i currently trade with saxo but i want to try a few new fx trading strategies. saxo minimum trade size is quite big for fx and margin is 100X only but i use them to trade saham and kommoditas as well as long term fx trading since they are good at multi asset.

would appreciate any good recommendations.

I think Alpari can provide you with up to 500x, but you better manage your risk well, or you might just go bust

Comment

thanks. i will check them out. that is why i want a separate forex account to my saxo account because that is where i hold most of my investments and stocks and long term fx views.

i will use the small fx account to test out some new fx trading strategies.

Comment

I would recommend Weltrade broker. You can start there an acoount for $100, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, try it.

Comment

Hi man, you can check for all the characteristics that you want from any broker either from here: http://www.100forexbrokers.com/fx/broker_search.php or here: http://www.100forexbrokers.com/fx/compare_brokers.php

Comment

I agree with those who say that much of success of forex trading depends upon a broker. Therefore, it is important to choose the right company. Now there are good brokers that provide good conditions for trade. Among them I can called Freshforex. Why? Very fast performance, regardless of market volatility orders are processed in a split second; well-functioning platform; many tools; rapid withdrawal. And I still like a comfortable, friendly and informative personal area

Comment

Originally posted by Kristianto View Post
              hi can anyone recommend a reliable fx broker with the highest margin? something from 200-400X leverage? also can accept credit card funding and can start account for less than usd500?

i currently trade with saxo but i want to try a few new fx trading strategies. saxo minimum trade size is quite big for fx and margin is 100X only but i use them to trade saham and kommoditas as well as long term fx trading since they are good at multi asset.

would appreciate any good recommendations.
              with Tickmill you have options to change your leverage from the lowest leverage up to 1:500
              it is retails and offshore broker i know, but they already in this business in years with their integrity and professionalism.

Comment

Why don't you try FreshForex? The leverage is up to 1000 and you can get its really huge no deposit bonus $1000. Trade without restriction on a leverage on this money and if you earn something, it can be withdrawn.

Comment

Many broker already have huge leverage, But you must concern its fairness and their honest o their customers. I've trade in Liteforex and know details about this broker, this broker very famous and trusted among traders in around the world

Comment

Originally posted by dimas.rangga View Post
                    Many broker already have huge leverage, But you must concern its fairness and their honest o their customers. I've trade in Liteforex and know details about this broker, this broker very famous and trusted among traders in around the world
                    Liteforex has a comparatively low leverage 1:500. With the minimum deposit $100 and this levegare your trading won't last long time.

Comment

I’m newbie on Forex and spent a lot of time to find good broker. I have chosen CMTrading and did not regret about this. Thanks help of technical support and this broker I increased my money twice. Withdrawal of my profit was quick – within an hour after requiring.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernard Okwatta
                        This is nice broker, compared to other brokers; I will just say that CMTrading is really cares about their clients. The customer service is very professional and solves all my doubts without delay by email , phone or skype, which is great because I know everybody likes fast replies.
                        I have same fast response from Hotforex. Support chat is instant while most sophisticated questions take 2-3 hours max to address from their professional account managers.

Comment

Why not trade futures currency s?

Comment

Originally posted by fdsasdafs View Post
                            Why not trade futures currency s?
                            Because forex market is cheaper and more liquid, best place for algorithmic trading..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X