[N0nrepainting "UP xxx45" indicat0r]

clon_tron

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This is actually posted on the website:

NOTE:This indicator not like other indicators. As you think. And this is not a stolen version of EZTrender. You were so wrong! Because UP xxx45 indicator doesn't REPAINT!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have this i am just curious and i will always look at something new weather its good or bad

i cant understand people . look at the site format, there are billions of those, For sure they are ****, still people are curious of them. OMG!!!

There is nothing wrong with being curious, This could be a useful tool or a piece of junk, as they say never judge a book by it cover.

So all i am saying if its available i will look at it and keep my opinion to myself

I'm happy that you are discussing about my indicator. Don't worry I'm not a scammer like other forex sellers. I'm not one of those folks who cheats people. You have my 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee!

It`s good to hear from the owner ... at least that's more than what most do ....

can you post more chart pics of the UP xxx45 indicator in all market conditions

not just trending conditions on various pairs euro, aussie, 5min etc