Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fools paradise : TZ forum - some of their pseudo GZs are group of morons !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fools paradise : TZ forum - some of their pseudo GZs are group of morons !!

I am one of the GZ in TZ forum - luckily I got it at that time !!!

But now been seeing their foolishness from last few years but never thought of discussing it openly !!

I feel some of their GZs are self created pseudo duplicate IDs of same people who wants to collect all material from the planet but dont want to give back anything !!

Why they are making fool of themselves and frustrating many new bies ?

I believe those who are being bullied will surely be cursing these morons called GZs - they would be wishing and preying (and preying sincerely) that they all go broke and their account get wiped out !

GZs suck ! Learn to be helpful and open TZ or curse from others will wipe you out !!

Prey to get them broke !
    Last edited by Sanket Bhatt; 20-11-11, 05:53.

Funny readings in their two posts...

Status to Your Application to become GZs and Feedback from GZs

Comment

Mantra to become hassle free GZ

Maintain the quality !!
      - Steal from other forums and post there for no reward
      - Post your years worth hard work trading system for no reward

Have patience....wait till you go bald and grow white beard touching your toes and if possible their GZs toes too !
      - GZs are GZs because they were born to be GZs

*****s !!

Comment

I wish I had access to their hosting server and get their all links and publish here to finish them off of fooling people !!

Comment

what u said is right but if u r really a GZ at TZ than why dont u help with some requests here , why dont u share with us like doddy or niftymover , whatever u have got from there , they have all shared openly and help us , i have lot of requests for u but i am unable to message u .

Comment

What you want put the request here - will try my best - the down load is limited now a days and moreover strict watch is kept on this forum for their admin.

TZ is owned by Sakura Invements and I bet they have created lots of dummy IDs - most of their GZs are same people to fool the world !!

If I download 1 file link it is being counted as 4 or sometime 6 - their admin never listens to this issue !

Now watch out for all out defence from their admin/owner here !

Comment

if i post here u will be doing the same mistake as done by niftymover , it will be easy for them to track u down , either message me ur email or allow me to message u as i tried earlier but could not succeed .

p.s - do create a new stylish email .
              Last edited by kang; 20-11-11, 06:40.

Comment

Alright lets have some discussions on this subject first from various concerned people after that once dust settles a bit we can look to leech out whatever we want from there !

Comment

I dont have chance to register there . The site always throwing registrations closed screen . Dont know what their strategy in preventing aspiring ppl to become members. But I have read the bad experiences of GZs in that forum . Barring few book everything available here on II. I LOVE II . Zindabad II

Leech them and SHARE here

Comment

Originally posted by Sanket Bhatt View Post
                    I wish I had access to their hosting server and get their all links and publish here to finish them off of fooling people !!
                    another version of niftymover....

Have a nice day
                    JBest

Comment

Originally posted by bhargav View Post
                      I dont have chance to register there . The site always throwing registrations closed screen . Dont know what their strategy in preventing aspiring ppl to become members. But I have read the bad experiences of GZs in that forum . Barring few book everything available here on II. I LOVE II . Zindabad II

Leech them and SHARE here
                      Simple strategy....collect the materials from all and any sources (often without any rewards in return)...after sell it via different brand name else where on the net...!!

Most of GZs are dummy accounts of the site owner himself to fool the world to show that anyone can become a GZ and download - truth is no one from outside can download much - owner smartly collects everything sells smartly !

Hope I had access to their whole server so that we can finish them off !

Or if I had enough money to buy their whole material which I can share here to indirectly finish them off !

The whole GZ drama is horrendous drama !

Comment

Originally posted by johnbest View Post
                        another version of niftymover....

Have a nice day
                        JBest
                        Yes sir !

Cheaters must be punished - "Alexander the great" !

Comment

Hi Sanket Bhatt,

Do you have this?

http://www.traderszone.com/seminars-webinars/8147-extended-learning-track-xlt-forex-sam-seiden-steve-misic-sam-evans-4.html

Comment

save2009,

why don`t you check what is offered from Sam Seiden in the II forum already ?

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13095-Sam-S3iden?highlight=Seiden

Sixer

Comment

but i have seen signrc of this forum .. who is GZin TZ... with same username... even he has shared many things here too...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X