Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Group Buy for manual traders...Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy for manual traders...Interested?

This topic is ONLY for manual traders.Since on the net we have a lot of things you would all like to have but are too expensive for our pocket my idea is to collect more of us and that way we get to certain things that can not be found for free.We will not buy an experts witch trading automaticaly,just the ones who can help us.

If you are interested please apply here,in thread,or pm me.

First thing that we will going to buy is this
    http://www.landofcash.net/ForexExpertAdvisor-LOCTrailingWithPartialClose.aspx
    Last edited by masterdeki; 15-11-11, 13:21.

Originally posted by masterdeki View Post
    This topic is ONLY for manual traders.Since on the net we have a lot of things you would all like to have but are too expensive for our pocket my idea is to collect more of us and that way we get to certain things that can not be found for free.We will not buy an experts witch trading automaticaly,just the ones who can help us.

If you are interested please apply here,in thread,or pm me.

First thing that we will going to buy is this
    http://www.landofcash.net/ForexExpertAdvisor-LOCTrailingWithPartialClose.aspx
    The product does look excellent. I like that there are so many different ways to trail all in one EA. Here are some of the features:
    * 8 trailing algorithms - Simple, Parabolic, ATRStop, X bars back, Fractal, Bollinger Bands, Approaching, Kijun-sen (part of Ichimoku)
    * Breakeven Functionality
    * Partial Close (Partial Take Profit) Function
    * Unlimited Number of partial close levels can be configured.
    * Live visual info about orders the EA is tracking
    * Customizable input parameters of the indicators used.
    * Can move SL only in profit area or instantly after an order was placed.
    * Can set Stop loss and Take profit instantly after an order is placed.
    * Works on any timeframe and any pair.
    * Works on 4 digit and 5 digit accounts.

Regarding Group Buy, that is better handled privately. I believe not allowed in public forum...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    Working...
    X