I am just wondering?

• 3 months later...

Re: I am just wondering?

A professor of mine once said: If you want to survive in this business you better trade other people's money!

So, it is all about the risk. What's the risk of the ebook, system or whatever seller? What is the trader's risk? If you are really good, you obviously can make a lot more than the seller. Comparable to finding a gold vein. Well, most traders only find gold dust if at all...

Re: I am just wondering?

Earlier today I was reading a sales web page for an EA that was claimed to make 100% accurate predictions of the market.

Umm, let me get this straight. You developed a trading system or EA that is capable of making you into a billionaire in a year or two, and now you want to sell it for a relative pittance to thousands of trader wannabees, until the market is so saturated that nobody not even you can make any further money trading it?

Hellooo! Either someone's elevator isn't going all the way to the top floor, or perhaps this claim is just a wee bit exaggerated.

A trading system developer, with a portfolio of trading systems is going to do two things:

1. If a system is hot, trade it into the ground;

2. If a system is so-so, sell it for whatever he can get for it.

Any welder from Detriot could tell you that.