Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were me which Brokerage firm will choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were me which Brokerage firm will choose?

Fellow traders please help me to choose which broker is good. Because these three brokers are only good for me but I can't decide.

1. MRC Market.
    2. MB Trading.
    3. Forex Club.

Thank you for your help.

never heard of any of them. go with a reliable or licensed broker if you dont want to end up having trouble withdrawing funds.

Comment

My choice would be:
      1. Pepperstone (ASIC)
      2. ATC Brokers - FXCM (NFA/CFTC/FSA)
      3. Fair Trading Technology - Ducascopy (FINMA)

I can't decide it too.....
      Who can decide and choose the right one?
      No one can!

Comment

Originally posted by cowboy View Post
        Fellow traders please help me to choose which broker is good. Because these three brokers are only good for me but I can't decide.

1. MRC Market.
        2. MB Trading.
        3. Forex Club.

Thank you for your help.
        Never heard about them before,
        why dont you FBS, awarded as Best Mini Broker 2010 - 2011
        *Fixed and floating spread
        *No requotes
        *Swap-free accounts

Comment

Stay away from pepperstone...it is one of the worst in terms of execution and cheating traders

Comment

I've used FXCM and didn't have any issues with them. The other two brokers I have heard good things about are:

HotForex

ThinkForex

Comment

I'd not used the above mentioned brokers. I am with hotforex for long and everything seems fine for me and i think i would recommend.

Comment

I've been with MBTrading for quite awhile now. I have both commodities and forex accounts.

Comment

whats your opinion about ALpari uk, thanks

Comment

Try roboforex....very good execution.....instant deposits and withdrawals ..only problem registered in New Zealand but no regulations since New Zealand does not have any regulation body.....good for small accont...,make profit and withdraw..50% bonus

Comment

Originally posted by Kristianto View Post
                      never heard of any of them. go with a reliable or licensed broker if you dont want to end up having trouble withdrawing funds.
                      So do i. I think you have choose broker that give convenient service to you and you can feel comfort when trading with them.
                      Because of comfort could affect our trading results, it's why I chose instaforex.

Comment

This is a super-old thread gaban, from 2011. However I only know MRC market from topic owner.

With me, I recommend hotforex, and fxcm as two best brokers for anyone want to get profit from market.

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                          This is a super-old thread gaban, from 2011. However I only know MRC market from topic owner.

gaban has a history of post inflation counts and posts in the wrong place. Not sure why he replies to threads that have been dead for 2 years.

Comment

haven't tried any of them, they seem new to me, though i trade with hotforex, you might wana check them as well for better options.

Comment

FREE Forex Signals

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xaWio7QlAIbHRqUkxJNE5Takk/edit?usp=sharing

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X