about GUPPY and HULL SYstem

sillykiddo

Re: about GUPPY and HULL SYstem

Which particular GMMA are you keen?I like to help you but I had problem to upload.My recent 4shared is giving me head-ached.So no more of that.Still deciding which services to choose?Need simple one that suit computer illiterate like me.

hi.. what guppy/hull system you have? I wuld like to try both..

i know a person who is very consistant with guppy with hull .. so i would like to add this two method with my trading arsenal .. btw.. do u know any other system which is and which can consistantly give me 10 pips a day.. thats all i want 10 pips..

let me know

thanks

i know a person who is very consistant with guppy with hull .. so i would like to add this two method with my trading arsenal .. btw.. do u know any other system which is and which can consistantly give me 10 pips a day.. thats all i want 10 pips..

let me know

thanks

Hi Sillykiddo,

It's better to create your own system, all you need is "screen time" and be discipline with the system and your trading decision would be improve. Making a TS (Trading system) is very easy but the hardest part is "to obey the rules". Even the "Holy Grail System" can make you broke & blown your account if you don't follow the rules. You can use MA, trendline or another tools but always make it KISS... :D

*To make a TS you should do paper trade (forward test) and backtesting with trading simulator... :D

Just IMHO, Peace.... :peace:

let me know

thanks

Hi Sillykiddo,

It's better to create your own system, all you need is "screen time" and be discipline with the system and your trading decision would be improve. Making a TS (Trading system) is very easy but the hardest part is "to obey the rules". Even the "Holy Grail System" can make you broke & blown your account if you don't follow the rules. You can use MA, trendline or another tools but always make it KISS... :D

*To make a TS you should do paper trade (forward test) and backtesting with trading simulator... :D

Just IMHO, Peace.... :peace:

hi z4will

I fully agree with you but the question is most of the system doesn't work.. I don't mind mastering the system with plenty of screening time.. but i want to know if the system is worth it.. if i get a good stable system I can stick with it and forget the rest... so help me find out a good system that u guys been using for years and profitable...

cheers.

let me know

thanks

hi

you may want to try this...i like doing auyjp n i use these 2 indicators often for intraday trading.20 pips each day is possible.

cheers

dudjom

let me know

thanks

hi

you may want to try this...i like doing auyjp n i use these 2 indicators often for intraday trading.20 pips each day is possible.

cheers

dudjom

hi..

can u tell me your setup please?

thanks

hi..

thanks

hi

the set-up is as follows

1) 1 hour chart

2) when the GRBB turns thick green and the HMA indicates blue, i will buy

3) when the GRBB turns thick red n the HMA indicated red, i will sell

also i use a 6EMA- 6EMA is where i buy / sell to get a good price so that when it moves 30 pips - i will adjust my sl to 15 pips so that at least i still have profits in my pocket

cheers

dudjom

• 1 year later...
hi..

thanks

hi

the set-up is as follows

1) 1 hour chart

2) when the GRBB turns thick green and the HMA indicates blue, i will buy

3) when the GRBB turns thick red n the HMA indicated red, i will sell

also i use a 6EMA- 6EMA is where i buy / sell to get a good price so that when it moves 30 pips - i will adjust my sl to 15 pips so that at least i still have profits in my pocket

cheers

dudjom

GRBB repaints BADLY.