Direct File Uploading

Fmfx

Anytime i come online i see that the number of people online are seriously reduce, and this is due to many reason's which one of them is not being able to upload files directly to this forum.

Seriously i think we should be able to upload stuff's directly instead of to online sharing sites. It is realy anoiying when we upload stuffs to online sharing sites and we cant get access to it after a day or so.

If we can upload our files derictly on this forum for sharing it will help reduce stress, last longer and also improve the sharing spirit.

Edited by Fmfx
Spelling

Anytime i come online i see that the number of people online are seriously reduce, and this is due to many reason's which one of them is not being able to upload files directly to this forum.

we mod didnt worried, and we use a good hosting just FYI without any plon attach II was 1 gb more of member writings...

Seriously i think we should be able to upload stuff's directly instead of to online sharing sites. It is realy anoiying when we upload stuffs to online sharing sites and we cant get access to it after a day or so.

If we can upload our files derictly on this forum for sharing it will help reduce stress, last longer and also improve the sharing spirit.

use multiupload or any sites that really suits for plon ... so lets put the plon outside due to copyplon law...

this site is clean on whatsoever

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a thread "Sharing Knowledge Between Members." to address this issue. p2p is a better solution than file uploading. It avoids legal issues and the tracker only needs limited disk space because data files are not stored there, only the torrent file which contains some info about the files being shared and the seeders and leechers for each torrent so the peers can connect with each other and share the files.

• 1 year later...