Multitargets gs9  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Multitargets gs9

• YES
    • NO
    • Yes, but I don't want to pay
    • No, it's too complicated

Hi all.

This is manual system, and this is neither PIVOTS, nor CAMARILLA. It may look similar at first look, but the algorithm is much more deeper. It's a combination of Gann techniques (not quite original Gann, cos we use multiple angles where Gann used only one + our advanced linear correction method. For more details pls download manual: http://www.multiupload.com/KDDD571WHL

Are you skilled trader and looking for reliable and highly precise instrument for technical analyses, which you could apply for your intraday FOREX trading?

With our forecast system you will get perfect intraday targets right on your MT4 charts. The price will be touching provided targets with error less than 2-5 pips.

Besides perfect support and resistance levels, our system is able to recognize special patters and to provide a user with trading recommendation for the current day.

Forget about “re-painting” indicators. Our targets are calculated once a day, and stay unchangeable till the very end of the day. Just see what the price is doing around the levels, use limit orders, put your TP and SL orders right on the levels easily and fast - and make your profit day-by-day.

Our system is perfect add-on to your trading strategy, so it is unlikely that newbies could use it with 100% efficiency. But if you are well experienced trader, understanding what is going on in the markets, keeping an eye on the fundamental events – our system could be great assistant for you.

The site where you can subscribe for this service will be up in november - december 2011. Before start up you can get some training with our templates. I will be postin' here template for MT4 EURUSD H1 every day, it contains L-Targets. So you can see how it works.

Edited by tgtrading

Hello tgtrading

i don't know what is on your mind ,but here we are sharing ,but i don't know why you give us only template.

if you want to sell something than you are in the wrong place,sharing is ok.

egaal

Hi, it is stated in the very first post - it's gonna be subscription service (for very reasonable money) and I'm just trying to catch interest of potential subscribers. I did not find appropriate thread in this forum, so I've posted it here, in trading systems.

i don't know why you give us only template

You know, I've spent helluva much time to develop this system (manually calculating levels, searching for patterns, deleting wrong formulas, adding new formulas etc), and it was not days, weeks, months, I've spent about two years and finally it has became a very nice indicator. And as I understand, you suggest to share with you this indicator? Well, probably I will share with you, but I want you to share something interesting with me as well ;) fair game, isn't it?

regards,

TG Trading

Edited by tgtrading

You know, I've spent helluva much time to develop this system (manually calculating levels, searching for patterns, deleting wrong formulas, adding new formulas etc), and it was not days, weeks, months, I've spent about two years and finally it has became a very nice indicator. And as I understand, you suggest to share with you this indicator? Well, probably I will share with you, but I want you to share something interesting with me as well ;) fair game, isn't it?

regards,

TG Trading

I just dont understand, if thoose line work as well, why dont you make money with them instead of sell them??

Edited by andre.adamov

hi, it is stated in the very first post - it's gonna be subscription service (for very reasonable money) and i'm just trying to catch interest of potential subscribers. I did not find appropriate thread in this forum, so i've posted it here, in trading systems.

You know, i've spent helluva much time to develop this system (manually calculating levels, searching for patterns, deleting wrong formulas, adding new formulas etc), and it was not days, weeks, months, i've spent about two years and finally it has became a very nice indicator. And as i understand, you suggest to share with you this indicator? Well, probably i will share with you, but i want you to share something interesting with me as well ;) fair game, isn't it?

Regards,

tg trading

get lost spammer!!!

• 3 months later...

For those ones who might be interested in this indicator / trading system: www.telfordsystems.com

You may have free trial for 15 days for one pair (EURUSD, GBPUSD etc - from available list) - just sign up and send e-mail to support with request for free trial (mention in your request that you came from indo-investasi.com).

Fair service for fair price. Check it out. Hope you like it ;)

Hi all.

This is manual system, and this is neither PIVOTS, nor CAMARILLA. It may look similar at first look, but the algorithm is much more deeper. It's a combination of Gann techniques (not quite original Gann, cos we use multiple angles where Gann used only one + our advanced linear correction method. For more details pls download manual: http://www.multiupload.com/KDDD571WHL

Are you skilled trader and looking for reliable and highly precise instrument for technical analyses, which you could apply for your intraday FOREX trading?

With our forecast system you will get perfect intraday targets right on your MT4 charts. The price will be touching provided targets with error less than 2-5 pips.

Besides perfect support and resistance levels, our system is able to recognize special patters and to provide a user with trading recommendation for the current day.

Forget about “re-painting” indicators. Our targets are calculated once a day, and stay unchangeable till the very end of the day. Just see what the price is doing around the levels, use limit orders, put your TP and SL orders right on the levels easily and fast - and make your profit day-by-day.

Our system is perfect add-on to your trading strategy, so it is unlikely that newbies could use it with 100% efficiency. But if you are well experienced trader, understanding what is going on in the markets, keeping an eye on the fundamental events – our system could be great assistant for you.

The site where you can subscribe for this service will be up in november - december 2011. Before start up you can get some training with our templates. I will be postin' here template for MT4 EURUSD H1 every day, it contains L-Targets. So you can see how it works.

link is down...plz share!