The first Forex broker to offer free ECN trading

Ajata

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have opened ECN-account with FreshForex. And I see a lot of advantages. Firstly, the broker does not intervene in the process of trading, positions are displayed to the liquidity providers directly. It is also important that the ECN-trading involves solid financial institutions, which makes trading more reliable and less risky. And, you can sell at market prices, which are form by market participants themselves.

https://freshforex.com/?switch_lang&_ga=1.199971501.2099294873.1425836910

• 1 month later...
Honestly I am not that good when it comes to knowing the history, so I am not sure about the first ECN or that type of thing. At the moment I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s a true ECN company with having special cTrader platform as well, so not else can be expected from any broker and this makes it pretty good for me to work out things without any tension or fear of manipulation or slippage, so that automatically puts me in safer zone.

• 2 months later...
I have opened ECN-account with FreshForex. And I see a lot of advantages. Firstly, the broker does not intervene in the process of trading, positions are displayed to the liquidity providers directly. It is also important that the ECN-trading involves solid financial institutions, which makes trading more reliable and less risky. And, you can sell at market prices, which are form by market participants themselves.

https://freshforex.com/?switch_lang&_ga=1.199971501.2099294873.1425836910

I absolutely agree with you. My experience with FreshForex ECN account is positive as well. I like its 0 spreads on EURUSD pair, it's perfect for scalping.

• 4 months later...