The first Forex broker to offer free ECN trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first Forex broker to offer free ECN trading

I just got email with this info, thought would share with you...

http://interspire.mbtrading.com/display.php?M=593940&C=30803cb6f95bf69d4c0969ef582 2800b&S=189&L=38&N=122

do you test them?

best wishes!

Comment

their withdrawals method needs phone varifiation

Comment

So what,as long as they are paying?!?

Comment

Is about the hassle of taking out the money..if they are so strict on this than just think about how strict it would be to get your money

Comment

I'm testing right now with them. Only GMT off set confused me. -4 HRs. Other than that O.K.

Comment

I have opened ECN-account with FreshForex. And I see a lot of advantages. Firstly, the broker does not intervene in the process of trading, positions are displayed to the liquidity providers directly. It is also important that the ECN-trading involves solid financial institutions, which makes trading more reliable and less risky. And, you can sell at market prices, which are form by market participants themselves.
              https://freshforex.com/?switch_lang&_ga=1.199971501.2099294873.1425836910

Comment

Honestly I am not that good when it comes to knowing the history, so I am not sure about the first ECN or that type of thing. At the moment I am trading with OctaFX broker, it’s a true ECN company with having special cTrader platform as well, so not else can be expected from any broker and this makes it pretty good for me to work out things without any tension or fear of manipulation or slippage, so that automatically puts me in safer zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
                  I have opened ECN-account with FreshForex. And I see a lot of advantages. Firstly, the broker does not intervene in the process of trading, positions are displayed to the liquidity providers directly. It is also important that the ECN-trading involves solid financial institutions, which makes trading more reliable and less risky. And, you can sell at market prices, which are form by market participants themselves.
                  https://freshforex.com/?switch_lang&_ga=1.199971501.2099294873.1425836910
                  I absolutely agree with you. My experience with FreshForex ECN account is positive as well. I like its 0 spreads on EURUSD pair, it's perfect for scalping.

Comment

Thanks for your post. CM Trading is really a Good broker with tight spreads and support is always there, CMTrading has always been good to me in the 3 months I have been with them. Their conditions and execution speed made me to stay with them more. Nice work, fellows!

Comment

What do you mean under free ECN? They don't charge spreads or commission? I have 0 spread on my Hotforex platform (zero spread account) but I pay 8$ round turn and consider it fair. What about your broker?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      Working...
                      X