Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free contest. Real prizes!

Dear friends,

RSQForex is a relatively new ECN Broker to the Forex market. We offer competitive spreads, lucrative trading conditions, remunerative affiliate programs and much more. In order to provide our potential clients with an opportunity to experience our exceptional service, every two months we hold a free demo-contest with real prizes!

The next contest will be held between 1st November and 2nd December 2011 - a 5-week battle of traders! The total prize pool is 1000 USD!! so even if you have no interest in switching to our company and trading with us, still - come along just for the fun of the competition!

Contest link: www.rsqforex.com/contest/result.php?part=45
    We will be happy to see you there!

Have a great day!
    RSQForex Team

I understand you are representing RSQForex...had a look at your competition...your prizes are very less....$1000 shared among 3 traders equates to $300 per person for 1 month odf trading....I would rather do trading in real account for 1 month because I can make more than that in a day????

Comment

Originally posted by dannydon786 View Post
      I understand you are representing RSQForex...had a look at your competition...your prizes are very less....$1000 shared among 3 traders equates to $300 per person for 1 month odf trading....I would rather do trading in real account for 1 month because I can make more than that in a day????
      Hi dannydon786,

Thank you for your reply.
      Yes, we understand that the prizes are low. This is because the aim of the competition is not to create a source of income for the participants, but to allow you to evaluate the high standards of our services, and the prizes are simply nominal.
      If you are a confident trader and already earn heaps, you should open a real account with us and you will see that with our top-notch trading conditions you will be able to earn even more!

Reagrds,
      Jack
      RSQForex

Comment

In fact, too reward for these competitions. Pay attention to the competition called "Race for profit " which is now carried by Freshforex to celebrate its 11th anniversary! Here they have big amounts. 110 000 dollars prize fund is drawn among the ten winners! But you can enroll with only 100 dollars

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X