Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For astro lovers...

Dear astro lovers,

Today while watching a program on Discovery channel, I came to know one more aspect
    of astrology, especially Moon. It has been found that, African lions behaves erratic on Full Moon day. Statistically, there are more attacks by lions on nearby villages, ppl. There has been more attacks near Full Moon day, as compared to other Moon days (phases).

It was a statistical study and this can also be applied to stocks....

Have a nice day
    JBest

hummm..... Lions too Moonstruck aaa????

May be no escape for any living being ..

thanks
    bhargav

Comment

Originally posted by bhargav View Post
      hummm..... Lions too Moonstruck aaa????

May be no escape for any living being ..

thanks
      bhargav
      Hi,

Not gonna lie to ya, but the past several days, I have been trading using Astro stuff with combination of technical analysis! So far for these past several days, it has helped with my tradings and gave me extra edge. The only problem is I am new at it and can not explain to you what's what because of astro terminology. Perhaps one day when I get better at it, I can come back and report to you that astro actully work. Let's hope! Well, actully, let me hope that it will work for the rest of my trading career! The software that I use is nothing more than the software that I found from this great Forum "Indo-ivestasi.com" free. I am thankful for that!

Have a great trading day and a great weekend!

Best regards,

Comment

Originally posted by Unclepips View Post
        Hi,

Not gonna lie to ya, but the past several days, I have been trading using Astro stuff with combination of technical analysis! So far for these past several days, it has helped with my tradings and gave me extra edge. The only problem is I am new at it and can not explain to you what's what because of astro terminology. Perhaps one day when I get better at it, I can come back and report to you that astro actully work. Let's hope! Well, actully, let me hope that it will work for the rest of my trading career! The software that I use is nothing more than the software that I found from this great Forum "Indo-ivestasi.com" free. I am thankful for that!

Best regards,
        Dear Unclepips ,
        I am just joking .
        I am also using astro and it works well.
        Dont mean to offend any one..

Sorry JBest if you think it as offense

thanks
        bhargav

Comment

here is a small pdf, but not related to trading
          good reading

Weather by Moon - Ken Ring

http://www.multiupload.com/U55PI5N0MB

[ btw extremely sorry JB if i pollute your thread ..]

bhargav

bhargav

Comment

[ btw extremely sorry JB if i pollute your thread ..]
            Dear bhargav,

Whats this.... my thread... pollution... ???

Have a nice day
            JBest

Comment

No what i mean is if am polluting it by posting
              i think you mean to discuss some astro concepts here in this thread

bhargav

Comment

what are some of the more robust astro methods discussed on the forum here?

Comment

Uncle Pips what kinda astro strategy are you using please elaborate more on your strategy. Also guys what is a good simple astro strategy that can be easily learned,any suggestions will be helpful. THX.

Comment

No what i mean is if am polluting it by posting
                    i think you mean to discuss some astro concepts here in this thread

bhargav
                    Dear bhargav,

So you want me to open the Jadu ka pitara... OPENLY ....??...

Have a nice day
                    JBest
                    Last edited by johnbest; 16-10-11, 03:12.

Comment

Originally posted by kent123 View Post
                      Uncle Pips what kinda astro strategy are you using please elaborate more on your strategy. Also guys what is a good simple astro strategy that can be easily learned,any suggestions will be helpful. THX.
                      Dear kent123,

simply take a stock and follow its swing using Moon's movement along various signs... If you do only this, rigorously and religiously, you will get a simple, yet effective, good astro strategy... easy to understand and master...

Have a nice day
                      JBest
                      Last edited by johnbest; 16-10-11, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Unclepips View Post
                        Hi,

Best regards,
                        Dear Unclepips,

Its not that much difficult to explain. And as you are saying, you being new at it, then it means that you are using a simple one...

BTW, best luck to you...

Have a nice day
                        JBest

Comment

Originally posted by johnbest View Post
                          Dear kent123,

simply take a stock and follow its swing using Moon's movement along various signs... If you do only this, rigorously and religiously, you will
                          get a simple, yet effective, good astro strategy... easy to understand and master...

Have a nice day
                          JBest
                          So you want me to open the Jadu ka pitara... OPENLY ....??...
                          Yes JB

Waiting for more Gems
                          Hope you continue

thanks
                          bhargav
                          Last edited by bhargav; 16-10-11, 12:32.

Comment

it is nice to see astro releated topic moon timing is very good option in astrotech

Comment

Hey Johnbest what timeframe would you use a daily or intra day like a five minute. Also are we looking for the exact time the moon changes into a new sign. Thx.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X