new members posts

atomic

Stevie the magician? No wonder I don't see you at the other forums.Well took you long enough.I joined under your recommendation! The least you could do is send me a welcome PM. Hehe. Good to hear from you man. How are things?

G'day Mart! Sorry mate,been busy with work and all forestry officers now have to be aware of David Paulides work,so haven't been to the usual haunts. Are you still at TSD and FFactory? I didn't even know you joined. When did you get onboard? This month?OK check your box for my welcome PM. hahaha.:) Glad you are here and things are fine mate.Hope to read some of your long forex treatises. Let me know when you discover some new Forex gold.Are you still running your Forex consortium in Singapore?

Thanks for the welcome PM stevie,hehe.Wow, so you got promoted to Forestry officer now.Great for an outdoor guy like you,but please be careful.You know about what Paulides says right?

Yes I joined only recently,few days back.Yes I still post at TSD and FFactory.Tons of good stuff here at Investasi man.Been busy reading all the forex and futures threads.Btw, where is that guy you were talking about?Yes I am still with the consortium and we will probably expand to Malaysia and Thailand soon.

Later magickman.

Thanks for the welcome PM stevie,hehe.Wow, so you got promoted to Forestry officer now.Great for an outdoor guy like you,but please be careful.You know about what Paulides says right?

Yes I joined only recently,few days back.Yes I still post at TSD and FFactory.Tons of good stuff here at Investasi man.Been busy reading all the forex and futures threads.Btw, where is that guy you were talking about?Yes I am still with the consortium and we will probably expand to Malaysia and Thailand soon.

Later magickman.

G'day Mart.Don't worry we are GPS tracked when we go in and I can handle most confrontations.I saw your recent posts at Forex Factory.Good stuff man.I just sent you a new PM to answer all your questions.About that guy,I believe he is in the midst of a career change and presently he is undertaking business travel,but he did say he would be back in Dec. It's interesting the way you spell magic.;) Read your PM!Talk soon.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Hello to all at the Investasi forum. Mart Salleh here. From the little dot on the map otherwise known as the Lion City. Was recommended to join this well known forum. Will do my best to contribute all things futures and forex.

Hi bro, its been 4 years since your post. but i am from that same dot known as lion city. haha, nice to meet u bro.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I concur check me to be next to you concerning this decent suggestion.Sometimes individuals tend/observe it to tire become an individual from gatherings realizing that a few discussions are excessively tight with respect to posting,all however we know the reason why.But your proposal is a niceway to win back the individuals who individuals who looks gathering as a hard spot to post.

Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by the moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie? In general, I consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

TY for your attention. (If anybody sees this post)

Such a great suggestion. Thanks for sharing with us.