new members posts

atomic

Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

TY for your attention. (If anybody sees this post)

• 2 years later...
Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

This is a very nice suggestion. It would be a great help to new members like me. Hope moderators would read this. Thanks.

Hi, mods & admins.

We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.

We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.

I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.

I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.

I hope that the admin and moderators here would pay attention to this request. Thanks and have a good day to all. Cheers.

I just noticed the post was made 2 years ago. I'm not sure if it was already granted. But it looks like that it was. Its now easy to post and share. Thanks.

Your right,nway since it is already easy to post and share its great to roam around the forum lots to learn.

Hello all,

newbie to the forum. but not to forex. I am having a followers account with zulutrade - for the past 6 months. Tried to learn to trade manually but this costed me a lot, so I turned to the professionals.

Hello welcome to the community.We are looking forward on ideas you could share with us.

Hello all,

newbie to the forum. but not to forex. I am having a followers account with zulutrade - for the past 6 months. Tried to learn to trade manually but this costed me a lot, so I turned to the professionals.

Its nice to see you here. So you are trading using a bot?

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
eric475, when all else fails, read the label: bottom left hand side, under your name, there's a link that reads - believe it or not - Thanks. Click it if you dare.... :-O

trelis, thank you for reply. Belive it or not, it really wasn't there. It appeared after my 6th post on this forum... Now I can see it clearly... :)

Have a nice one...

• 1 month later...
Hello to all at the Investasi forum. Mart Salleh here. From the little dot on the map otherwise known as the Lion City. Was recommended to join this well known forum. Will do my best to contribute all things futures and forex.

Hmmmm,:-? hey you! I think I know you.:D