Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new members posts

Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

TY for your attention. (If anybody sees this post)

Originally posted by atomic View Post
    Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

This is a very nice suggestion. It would be a great help to new members like me. Hope moderators would read this. Thanks.

Comment

Thats true and you had such a good suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
        Hi, mods & admins.

We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.

Comment

Originally posted by lee.belisar View Post
          We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.
          I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.

Comment

Originally posted by gerski View Post
            I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.
            I hope that the admin and moderators here would pay attention to this request. Thanks and have a good day to all. Cheers.

Comment

I just noticed the post was made 2 years ago. I'm not sure if it was already granted. But it looks like that it was. Its now easy to post and share. Thanks.

Comment

I just noticed the post was made 2 years ago. I'm not sure if it was already granted. But it looks like that it was. Its now easy to post and share. Thanks.
                Your right,nway since it is already easy to post and share its great to roam around the forum lots to learn.

Comment

Your right,nway since it is already easy to post and share its great to roam around the forum lots to learn.
                  Absolutely, there are a lot to be learned here. And what great about it is its free.

Comment

Absolutely, there are a lot to be learned here. And what great about it is its free.
                    It's free and you'll enjoy being online while learning since you got the chance to interact with forum members.

Comment

It's free and you'll enjoy being online while learning since you got the chance to interact with forum members.
                      Yup. You are right. And I'm learning a lot here.

Comment

Hello all,
                        newbie to the forum. but not to forex. I am having a followers account with zulutrade - for the past 6 months. Tried to learn to trade manually but this costed me a lot, so I turned to the professionals.

Comment

Originally posted by fxdddrr555 View Post
                          Hello all,
                          newbie to the forum. but not to forex. I am having a followers account with zulutrade - for the past 6 months. Tried to learn to trade manually but this costed me a lot, so I turned to the professionals.
                          Hello welcome to the community.We are looking forward on ideas you could share with us.

Comment

Originally posted by fxdddrr555 View Post
                            Hello all,
                            Its nice to see you here. So you are trading using a bot?

Comment

Originally posted by diana yes View Post
                              Hello welcome to the community.We are looking forward on ideas you could share with us.
                              There are actually more to read here and learn. But it would be better if indeed we share ideas and tips so we can learn from each other.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X