X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Princesspips View Post
    Hi Meister Tim .

Welcome
    Hallo. Danke schon frau Princess. Thank you very much Princess for your welcome.

Comment

Hello, i'm Mark Spencer from Boston, MA.

Comment

hello. im ivan from bled slovenia, new here in this forum but already a trader. thanks for acceptting me here. i hope to learn more

Comment

Welcome mate !

Comment

welcome mate..

Comment

Hi all. trader from singapore here. any fellow singaporeans?

Comment

Originally posted by ivanandrej25 View Post
                hello. im ivan from bled slovenia, new here in this forum but already a trader. thanks for acceptting me here. i hope to learn more
                you will mate. lots of awesome courses in here. check out the forex videos and tutorials section.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
                  Hello to all at the Investasi forum. Mart Salleh here. From the little dot on the map otherwise known as the Lion City. Was recommended to join this well known forum. Will do my best to contribute all things futures and forex.
                  Hi bro, its been 4 years since your post. but i am from that same dot known as lion city. haha, nice to meet u bro.

Comment

Originally posted by gerski View Post
                    Thats true and you had such a good suggestion.
                    yupz i second that.

Comment

Originally posted by fxdddrr555 View Post
                      Hello all,
                      newbie to the forum. but not to forex. I am having a followers account with zulutrade - for the past 6 months. Tried to learn to trade manually but this costed me a lot, so I turned to the professionals.
                      you still with zulutrade?

Comment

Hello. Newb to both this forum and to trading. I'm excited to be here. Thanks to everyone who contributes to the site.

Comment

I concur check me to be next to you concerning this decent suggestion.Sometimes individuals tend/observe it to tire become an individual from gatherings realizing that a few discussions are excessively tight with respect to posting,all however we know the reason why.But your proposal is a niceway to win back the individuals who individuals who looks gathering as a hard spot to post.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                            Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by the moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie? In general, I consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

TY for your attention. (If anybody sees this post)
                            Such a great suggestion. Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            Working...
                            X