Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

new members posts

Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

TY for your attention. (If anybody sees this post)

2. " "
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    Hi, mods & admins.

I have a nice suggestion to make your forum a more friendly to new members place. Namely to give up the idea of approval of the first post by moderator. Because it seems that moderators are too busy to approve anything. And poor new members have to wait for several days (or even for eternity) to get this approval without the ability to post. Though after registration we all get the message: "You can now go to forums and start posting threads". Which is an obvious lie. In general i consider this strange rule as discriminatory.

This is a very nice suggestion. It would be a great help to new members like me. Hope moderators would read this. Thanks.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Thats true and you had such a good suggestion.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic View Post
    Hi, mods & admins.

We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.belisar View Post
    We are on the same side atomic. And I think all newly registered here will also back you up.
    I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gerski View Post
    I agree count me to be at your side with regards to this nice suggestion.Sometimes people tend/find it to be tiring to become a member of forums knowing that some forums are too tight with regards to posting,all though we know the reason why.But your suggestion is a niceway to win back those who people who looks forum as a hard place to post.
    I hope that the admin and moderators here would pay attention to this request. Thanks and have a good day to all. Cheers.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I just noticed the post was made 2 years ago. I'm not sure if it was already granted. But it looks like that it was. Its now easy to post and share. Thanks.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I just noticed the post was made 2 years ago. I'm not sure if it was already granted. But it looks like that it was. Its now easy to post and share. Thanks.
    Your right,nway since it is already easy to post and share its great to roam around the forum lots to learn.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gerski View Post
    Your right,nway since it is already easy to post and share its great to roam around the forum lots to learn.
    Absolutely, there are a lot to be learned here. And what great about it is its free.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Absolutely, there are a lot to be learned here. And what great about it is its free.
    It's free and you'll enjoy being online while learning since you got the chance to interact with forum members.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast