No announcement yet.

new members posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that's the main purpose of a community. To share ideas and past experiences.

Comment

i;m still new here. looking for someone who really do post. wouldnt mind share their knowledge, discuss any idea about online trading.

Comment

Originally posted by gerski View Post
        It's free and you'll enjoy being online while learning since you got the chance to interact with forum members.
        thanks you sir i like in this forum all ebook and information free download thanks

Comment

Hey guys,

may I ask someone to help me how to give thanks in this forum? Where I have to click? I know... it's probably ****** question, but I can't find how to do that...

Thanks for help!

Comment

eric475, when all else fails, read the label: bottom left hand side, under your name, there's a link that reads - believe it or not - Thanks. Click it if you dare....

Comment

Originally posted by trellis View Post
              eric475, when all else fails, read the label: bottom left hand side, under your name, there's a link that reads - believe it or not - Thanks. Click it if you dare....
              trelis, thank you for reply. Belive it or not, it really wasn't there. It appeared after my 6th post on this forum... Now I can see it clearly...

Have a nice one...

Comment

I'd support the suggestion too. I just hope that it gets considers.

Comment

Hello to all at the Investasi forum. Mart Salleh here. From the little dot on the map otherwise known as the Lion City. Was recommended to join this well known forum. Will do my best to contribute all things futures and forex.

Comment

Originally posted by SINGtrader View Post
                    Hello to all at the Investasi forum. Mart Salleh here. From the little dot on the map otherwise known as the Lion City. Was recommended to join this well known forum. Will do my best to contribute all things futures and forex.
                    Hmmmm, hey you! I think I know you.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemoore View Post
                      Hmmmm, hey you! I think I know you.
                      Stevie the magician? No wonder I don't see you at the other forums.Well took you long enough.I joined under your recommendation! The least you could do is send me a welcome PM. Hehe. Good to hear from you man. How are things?

Comment

Stevie the magician? No wonder I don't see you at the other forums.Well took you long enough.I joined under your recommendation! The least you could do is send me a welcome PM. Hehe. Good to hear from you man. How are things?
                        G'day Mart! Sorry mate,been busy with work and all forestry officers now have to be aware of David Paulides work,so haven't been to the usual haunts. Are you still at TSD and FFactory? I didn't even know you joined. When did you get onboard? This month?OK check your box for my welcome PM. hahaha. Glad you are here and things are fine mate.Hope to read some of your long forex treatises. Let me know when you discover some new Forex gold.Are you still running your Forex consortium in Singapore?

Comment

Thanks for the welcome PM stevie,hehe.Wow, so you got promoted to Forestry officer now.Great for an outdoor guy like you,but please be careful.You know about what Paulides says right?
                          Yes I joined only recently,few days back.Yes I still post at TSD and FFactory.Tons of good stuff here at Investasi man.Been busy reading all the forex and futures threads.Btw, where is that guy you were talking about?Yes I am still with the consortium and we will probably expand to Malaysia and Thailand soon.
                          Later magickman.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome PM stevie,hehe.Wow, so you got promoted to Forestry officer now.Great for an outdoor guy like you,but please be careful.You know about what Paulides says right?
                            Yes I joined only recently,few days back.Yes I still post at TSD and FFactory.Tons of good stuff here at Investasi man.Been busy reading all the forex and futures threads.Btw, where is that guy you were talking about?Yes I am still with the consortium and we will probably expand to Malaysia and Thailand soon.
                            Later magickman.
                            G'day Mart.Don't worry we are GPS tracked when we go in and I can handle most confrontations.I saw your recent posts at Forex Factory.Good stuff man.I just sent you a new PM to answer all your questions.About that guy,I believe he is in the midst of a career change and presently he is undertaking business travel,but he did say he would be back in Dec. It's interesting the way you spell magic. Read your PM!Talk soon.

Comment

Hallo aus Berlin. My name is Timo Meister from Berlin, Germany but I speak and write fluent English. I have interests in Trading, both Forex and Futures. A pleasure to be in this forum and I await to interact with you members. Danke.

Comment

Hi Meister Tim .

Welcome

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X