Ex4 to MQ4 Decompiler V4.0.220

hotpips

Re: req Ex4 to MQ4 Decompiler V4.0.220

Just post your ex4 for conversion, lots of kind members here who have it will most likely help u out.

As for sharing it, I think this version is IP locked (maximum of 2 IP only) correct me if I am wrong & not sure if there is a crack out there & those who owns it bought it in full..

:peace:

• 4 weeks later...

Re: [req]A

how do you instal it I tied to decompile a file and it said locked or broken?

Me too...... :?

just ignore the error message & Don't close the decompiler and drop the same file again.. should work. :)

Sure "ex4 file" must be created with MT4 220 or older versions.

Hi Texan,

:( My program detected warning on this program. Can you check what it is?

I scanned the files with kaspersky and no Threats found.

I don't know which antivirus/internet security you are using; You have to add the application to trusted zone.

Hi Texan,

:( My program detected warning on this program. Can you check what it is?

You guys need to understand how computer works.

By using decompiler or disassembler, you are stepping into the gray zone of computer security.

Using decompiler is like working with mafia. Tough, powerful, & cool. However, it carries great risk. The more you work with mafia, the bigger the risk that you'll be dead. The more you work with many decompiler, the bigger the risk that your computer will be dead.

Decompiler works by:

- running the program ( in our case ex4) into memory.

- Hack in to your computer memory.

- search the binary and hexadecimal of the ex4 from your memory.

- fetching, reading, writing, changing your memory to get the right way to decompile. This step could practically destroy your virtual memory, thus you may need to restart your computer.

- Sometimes, a dumb decompiler takes wrong memory address, thus writing the wrong decompiling files. And of course if you run the the broken files... sometimes you just don't get anything, sometimes you get a nice computer smack down.

- If in the middle of writing the decompiled version, and if unluckily your memory corrupted till you need to restart your computer, there is a chance that the writing process could destroy your hard disk. After all the synchronization between your computer memory, and your hard disk is interrupted. Thus, There is a risk that one of them will be broken physically. Since memory chip is physically stronger (that's one of the reason why memory has a lifetime warranty, while hard disk is only 1 year) than hard disk, your hard disk is prune to be destroyed if the decompiler goes crazy.

- Some decompiler, like Kardel said, use Brute Force Attack System in order to decompile something. Now, even an idiot will understand that the word "Brute Force" is dangerous. The system works by running like thousands or millions trial and error continuously. Thus even it works fine, your harddrive life span would be shorten because the hard drive is forced to spin continuously for a long time. If it goes wrong... Well, sometimes restarting your computer would solve the problem, sometimes, you need to get your wallet out and buy a new computer.

So, I hope you guys understand that it is nice to have decompiler, but you should also be responsible and try everything you could to protect you and your computer.

Again, decompiler is nice, but by using decompiler you are stepping into the gray area of computer security. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't use decompiler. I'm saying that you need to understand the risk.

Regards,

I know what you mean but it doesn't make any sense. Hard drive is always spin 7200rpm or 5400...etc

Hi there my friend.

It's not the spinning speed. It's the spinning time period.

If you pay attention, on your computer, there is a small LED light indicating whether the HD is spinning or not. If you are typing things, the HD led is almost non existence, just beeping once in a while. Meaning your HD is not working hard.

Using brute force (depending the method of brute force), your HD led will be [on] for a long time. Thus even if you are using the slow 5400 rpm HD, the spinning time is at max. It keep spinning 5400 rpm. If the brute force spends for 1 hour to decompile something, then your HD is spinning for 5400 x 60 = 324,000 times continuously without even a microsecond pause. This action, of course, will shorten your HD lifespan.

Hope it clears, it's not the spinning speed, it's the spinning period.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...