Tell me what you want from www.ewef.net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leon1,

i don`t understand your question - as far as i remember: You are one of the most active ewef members, right ?

Sixer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sixer View Post
      leon1,

i don`t understand your question - as far as i remember: You are one of the most active ewef members, right ?

Sixer
      No, I haven't been active there in years. At the end, I didn't even have download rights there.

Comment

• But you had very good contacts to other ewef members too. Are these contacts suddenly "frozen" - i doubt.

Sixer

Comment

• bradvolders76453,

we welcome any new member with SHARING spirit !!
          If you want to sell something, this place is WRONG.

Sixer

Comment

• Originally posted by Sixer View Post
            But you had very good contacts to other ewef members too. Are these contacts suddenly "frozen" - i doubt.

Sixer
            A lot of communication was done through ewef, so I don't have their emails. Some others dropped out like I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by leon1 View Post
              Are there any old ewef members here? Does anyone know why it was shut down?
              Well, if you are the ex-LEON of ewef, you should have a guess about the answer.....

It is very EASY for old members to guess the truth :

DICTATORIAL Behavior + Some S T U P * D Moderators + GREED about stuff from some staff member + Staff spying members.....( i perfectly know what i am writing about, through personal facts when i was member there )

If it is not ENOUGH to explain WHY this board has fallen.....;

R.I.P.

If you unfortunately are the ex-LEON, i don't congratulate you for your behavior on EWEF... BAD KARMA you deserve....i have read so many things you wrote and did....Not the kind of friend i would want here....sure

If you are "another" Leon ( not "the one" from EWEF, welcome here...and be sure there is NOTHING against you.

Regards

S
              Last edited by Shenong; 05-07-17, 18:37.

Comment

• What exactly did you find so offensive about my behavior there?

Comment

• I was also a member of a similar forum and got a lot of interesting stuff from this membership. Contrarely to leon1 i had several contacts outside this community - which are still working. This seems to be the difference to your behaviour.

Sixer

Comment

• ewef didn't die because of forum policies, it died of neglect. Word is that the owner of the site did not trade and got tired of financing a site about a subject he had no personal interest in, and he and the admin he enlisted paid little attention to the site. He didn't even announce to members that he intended to shut the site down, just suddenly did so one day. Totally inconsiderate.

"But you had very good contacts to other ewef members too. Are these contacts suddenly "frozen"

The forum was shut down suddenly without any warning so there was no time to even collect email addresses one may have stored there.
                    Last edited by trellis; 29-07-17, 07:49.

Comment

• Hi,

Could someone please share Andrew Cardwell RSI Course..

Comment

• I also have seen @leon1 as very active and most powerful member in ewef in the year 2009

Comment

• leon1 is a member of II too.
                          You can ask him any question you are interested in.

Sixer

Comment

• It's silly to talk about ewef, it's been deceased for several months now.

Comment

• gadfly, I'm in need of some courses/books that you mentioned in the Neely thread. But I don't have enough posts to PM you my e-mail address. Can I simply post my e-mail address here so you can send me links to the books/courses that I'm looking for?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmt Nmsl View Post
                                Does anyone has "Pat Reda - Wheels of Gann Top Secret Forecast Guide (TTTTA_Solved!).pdf" ? Thanks in advance.
                                Can someone share this book please...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X