My custom trading system-STEALTH Based

seems to do a little better than break-even. Has TONS of potential. Sharing it with everyone and hoping someone can make it better.

Enjoy everyone.

The template I am providing shows what the STEALTH is really doing in the ares that you would normally have no color or blank spaces. The EA will only trade on trend "flips".

Re: My custom trading system-STEALTH Based

seems to do a little better than break-even. Has TONS of potential. Sharing it with everyone and hoping someone can make it better.

Enjoy everyone.

The template I am providing shows what the STEALTH is really doing in the ares that you would normally have no color or blank spaces. The EA will only trade on trend "flips".

Thanks a lot bro.

Good luck

I started testing this since yesterday seems pretty good trend chaser. I think have to manually exit

any result ??

what do you think about it ?

and THANKS for FYI

http://www.addemoticons.com/emoticon/animated/AddEmoticons04230.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hello tek1972,

Thks for your kindnesss and generousity. I saw this EA some days back and started doing the forward test now. Just a few questions to seek your advice:

1. There is no TF indications. Can I assume it is for 15min?

2. There is no SL and TP. Should the order be closed manually?

3. I saw 2 similar files named OStealth LCD v2 Histogram and OStealth BuySell V2 Histogram. Couldn't find this in the original Stealth software. Are they specially custom made for your EA in this case?

Thanks again for your advice. Your kindness will definitely benefit all of us.

Regards,

Collin

1. 15 Minute TF does seem to work best, although I also have a version that confirms with higher TF.

2.Manually is fine, closing on reverse is fine too.

3.The histograms were necessary. If you watch the original stealth closely, there are actually "dead spots" or spaces. There is no such thing. There is ALWAYS data. The histogram shows you what you cant see during those dead spots or spaces. Its one of the reasons the system was designed to work better manually, because the false signals or dead spots do not visibly show up in the original indicators, sort of like a filter.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy everyone.

Hi, you have miss out posting the mq4 files!

thanks for sharing, i need a good system to make money, so far I lost 1,700 usd on my 2,500 usd account, if I lost the rest of the money, I will find another job to do

Good trading system is important, however, I think it is only the 3rd.

In order to make money, the 1st and the 2nd is money management, and trading psychology. After those then you could search for trading system. Without those 2, any good trading system will fail.

Regards,

Enjoy everyone.

thanks. :shand:

Thanks for this...

From the other replies and what I am looking at this will work well.

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy everyone.

tek1972,

This EA is created by you?

STEALTH system is a good system.

I have a good trading rule, can you build up to EA auto trading?

Thanks.

Enjoy everyone.

feel free to say no - but can we have a look at the mt4 code? i might be able to add some interesting things to it, but it makes that quite difficult without the source code.

• 1 month later...