99% win! Blessing w/ entry Price or Onax4!!

Hello All,

I currently trading blessing ea semi auto based on fibo and Elliot retracement or reversal. Out of 100 trade, the winning rate is almost 100%! I still semi-auto trade this system, meaning when I know when price near the retracement area then I put the ea in,

I would like the blessing ea has a entry price function, instead of just instantly open a position when the ea attached into a chart beside blessing has the pending limit orders set for retracement entry. ( we can limit the order to either sell or buy limit order )

Attached is the blessing ea and pendingorder ea which has entry price and distance from entry level where the ea set pending order.

It is good idea if we combine the entry price and distance function into this blessing ea.

Links with real acc. statement and EA's

P/s This P/S This EA could be very profitable working w/ Belkhayate /COG/Oan4x system!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/91373521/8d390345/Blessing.html

Thanks

Re: Req : , 99% win! Blessing w/ entry Price or Onax4!!

Hello All,

I currently trading blessing ea semi auto based on fibo and Elliot retracement or reversal. Out of 100 trade, the winning rate is almost 100%! I still semi-auto trade this system, meaning when I know when price near the retracement area then I put the ea in,

I would like the blessing ea has a entry price function, instead of just instantly open a position when the ea attached into a chart beside blessing has the pending limit orders set for retracement entry. ( we can limit the order to either sell or buy limit order )

Attached is the blessing ea and pendingorder ea which has entry price and distance from entry level where the ea set pending order.

It is good idea if we combine the entry price and distance function into this blessing ea.

P/s This P/S This EA could be very profitable working w/ Belkhayate /COG/Oan4x system!!!!

Thanks

Hi tgt123, Very clever.... :arrow: :arrow:

Semi automatic is good idea, I've checked your detail statement and Draw down seems Low....Congratulation ;)

Hello All,

Thanks

Hi tgt123, Very clever.... :arrow: :arrow:

Semi automatic is good idea, I've checked your detail statement and Draw down seems Low....Congratulation ;)

Thanks z4wil,

We look for coder who can combine entry price pending order with blessing EA, That make us have more time for other forex reasearch and do some yoga and qigong mediatation :mrgreen:

Thank you very much for your answer.

I've tried to put this ea but it has an error;

Alert!!! Error opening order !!! 131

uninit reason 5

Did you change any code?

Thanks again!

No. The Blessing Ea is o.k. MT4 today upgraded to ver 221, try compiling the mq4 first

P/s Combine the coding of pending price order ea with blessing, that could be perfect!!Someone Please make it work! Thanks

All previous multi double lot trading in real account statement was traded in Fibo and Elliot Wave Retracement /reversal Trading. I just found Onan4X is good for catching those area!

I have tried both way; mq4 and ex4. But same error.

And I changed some inputs; levels and lots. No luck

default inputs are levels 8, tp=50, lots=0.06, s/l=true, magic=111

what is yours?

Thanks

Here is I amend the code setting limit pending order instead of stop pending oder http://www.4shared.com/file/91392893/8f97f1f5/PendingLimitOrderEA_Test.html

P/S Again Please progatmmer combine the code of Blessing EA with pendinglimitoder ea!! Thanks!

Hi All, May I add a little suggestion about MM.

The martingale progression (2.0x) is well known to gamblers as a disaster. You should use fibonacci progression --> 1-1-2-3-5-8-13.....

Look at this :

Old School Martingale:

1. 0.01

2. 0.02

3. 0.04

4. 0.08

5. 0.16

6. 0.32

7. 0.64

8. 1.28

9. 2.56

10. 5.12 Lot --> You need big bucks$$

Fibonacci Martingale :

1. 0.01

2. 0.01

3. 0.02

4. 0.03

5. 0.05

6. 0.08

7. 0.13

8. 0.21

9. 0.34

10. 0.55 Lot

With Fibo sequence you will survive longer than standard martingale, and your draw down would be lower... :ugeek:

But, you need to adjust pip step and TP level in EA.

Example :

Pip step = 20 pips

Take Profit = 20 pips

Lot increment = Fibo sequence

Or

Pip Step = 20 pips

Take Profit = 40 pips

Lot Increment = Fibo sequence

*This will save your money a lot.... :mrgreen:

Hi All, May I add a little suggestion about MM.

The martingale progression (2.0x) is well known to gamblers as a disaster. You should use fibonacci progression --> 1-1-2-3-5-8-13.....

Look at this :

Old School Martingale:

1. 0.01

2. 0.02

3. 0.04

4. 0.08

5. 0.16

6. 0.32

7. 0.64

8. 1.28

9. 2.56

10. 5.12 Lot --> You need big bucks$$

Fibonacci Martingale :

1. 0.01

2. 0.01

3. 0.02

4. 0.03

5. 0.05

6. 0.08

7. 0.13

8. 0.21

9. 0.34

10. 0.55 Lot

With Fibo sequence you will survive longer than standard martingale, and your draw down would be lower... :ugeek:

But, you need to adjust pip step and TP level in EA.

Example :

Pip step = 20 pips

Take Profit = 20 pips

Lot increment = Fibo sequence

Or

Pip Step = 20 pips

Take Profit = 40 pips

Lot Increment = Fibo sequence

*This will save your money a lot.... :mrgreen:[/quote:2nhh2can]

Thanks z4will, Good idea, could u attach the amended EA? Any coding idea of the combination of Pending limit ea and blessing ea are most welcome!

Bless U all for you kindness in sharing all your thoughts in this forum.....I always like to think that here we are the crusaders against the bucket shoppers & sharks that is all to suck us poor souls but with prudence & just enough intelligence we will find a path to even out the field so that all of us can find a place on earth to enjoy & contribute selflessly.

God Bless.... :)

Thanks z4will, Good idea, could u attach the amended EA? Any coding idea of the combination of Pending limit ea and blessing ea are most welcome!

You're Welcome... :shand:

Here is, but it's not blessing EA

http://www.4shared.com/file/91527726/8102b9b2/TFX_v1_8.html

Bless U all for you kindness in sharing all your thoughts in this forum.....I always like to think that here we are the crusaders against the bucket shoppers & sharks that is all to suck us poor souls but with prudence & just enough intelligence we will find a path to even out the field so that all of us can find a place on earth to enjoy & contribute selflessly.

May God bless you too caillie.... :shand:

Ya. Callie. Retail Broker = Slaughter House, it wil chop all piece by piece :o whether is chicken, cow ... :x

• 1 year later...
Hello All,

Thanks

Hi tgt123,

Could you please post another DL link? the first one is invalid...

Thanks,

4XL