• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who already live the forex dream lifestyle

just say "hi" in this topic.

hi

best regards

Comment

OK. Perhaps a couple of sentences... how you did it?

Comment

hi . . we will do forex for living. . not living for forex. .

Comment

Hi Are you new? or experinced?
          I've been trading for over 5 years

Comment

Making money through foreign exchange has now become a profitable measure for the individuals and with the evolution of forex trading; the number of traders to the forex market is increasing day by day.

Comment

Hi
              Quite experienced trader, but still looking MY technique.

Comment

Hmm. What is this thread all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Malcolm Gunawan View Post
                  Hmm. What is this thread all about?
                  I guess the TS wants to know the traders who are already lives the dream life - i.e: driving ferrari or lambo, lives in a mansion, travel around the world while still trading at the same time, and still being able to take your 'pay' at will through a payoneer card etc - then ask the ultimate question HOW you actually doing it and would you mind to share it. LOL.
                  Last edited by netpreneur; 12-12-11, 00:14.

Comment

i think it is common knowledge that 99% of fx traders lose money.

are you in the 1% exception?

Comment

I would really like to know, how long does it take to make money consistently? On Average of course, but is this goal something that can be achieved in 1 year? 2 years? 5 years???

Comment

I'm not one yet, but maybe can give some useful charachter, so:

Whom?

for those, who learnt economics in university and always watched the news?
                        for those, who completely newbie?
                        etc..

+ read this:
                        h&&p://zzz.fileserve.c§m/file/segYRrF/writer.txt
                        Last edited by pippino; 16-12-11, 18:58. Reason: link format

Comment

Thanks!can it be mirrored to multiupload?

Comment

for a bigger picture of your Avatar image

h^^p://UUU.multiupload.c§m/W61WQLZK2K
                            Last edited by pippino; 16-12-11, 22:12. Reason: link format

Comment

Well I recently met a trader in Hyderabad in India who has accumulated dozens of millions of dollars in 40 years from the markets, I sat right next to him in his mansion and watched live as he made around $10k on the first day, $4k the second day and the other days i was able to sit next to him were profitable as well.

He logged into his brokers back office site in front of my eyes and showed me his ledger, he starts with just $4k and trades it to $100k which he does in around 18 months 18-24 months or so and then withdraws all the money except the original 4k and starts again. The statement i saw he did it in 2 years.

You wont believe this but on one particular year he started with just 20 thousand rupees (around 400usd) and ended the year at 20 lakhs (around 40k usd)

I know it all sounds like a fairy tale and don't expect most ppl to believe it, hell even I myself wouldn't believe it if someone told me either but this what my eyes saw, unless he's created a fake website ....... which is unlikely because he's well into his 70's and the broker came over to his place one evening and i met him and he too told me as well he's one of the largest turnover traders for the broker's hyderabad office

This was just day trading futures his long term stock positions have even more money (he hedged it two months back) .... so I suppose there must be other people like him and even bigger than him I suppose, but I guess they're few and maybe they dont come to forums so we dont know about them.

But this person was trading fuutres and stocks not forex ..... but I'm sure there must be such successful forex traders as well.
                              Last edited by hermanhess; 23-12-11, 17:28.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X