Binary Options: FX8 Commercial System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binary Options: FX8 Commercial System

Here is another idea. This system costs $488, and I haven't popped for it yet, but I think I would like to. It is sold by binaryoptionsxposed.com , Now, this is a FUNKY website, and only works on the IE browser, as the page links don't work on my Opera, maybe bad on other browsers as well. They also sell signals, for $199 per month per session... (US, Asian, London etc.)... The signals use the FX8 system, and as I understand it, it is a price-action only (no indicators) trend identification system. I think they watch about 6 pairs. You wait for the signal, then enter if you are close enough to the expiry time. You get access to videos where they show you the system. Plus, I think you get a month's free signals, so you can see how your signals look according to theirs.

Or... if you open an account with $1000, you get free signals for two sessions. I am starting this week with US and Asian. They trade only the first 90 min of each session, US at 6:30am PST, and Asian at 5:30pm PST. No signals today, but three winners on Friday.

They are hitting 80-90% win rates!! Here is a link to the August signal results. format kind of bad, as I just copied/pasted into a word doc...

http://www.mediafire.com/?ma4pp4b6wjh5qz7

But these guys are hooked up with the broker Option-world.com, so that's where you get the free signals. Or, if you open with $2500, I think the give you the FX8 system for free. Don't have that much, or I would have done it and shared!! (Maybe five of us could split the $488, then share??)

At any rate, I'll keep a running commentary on how the signals are going. Looks pretty good, but I have always detested relying on someone's signals, preferring to learn the system myself...

so how is it going was thinking about trading Binary Options

Comment

Very well, actually... I like the binaries, as it is a win or not, fixed profit, fixed loss, and fixed time. No trades to manage, no stoplosses, no targets... The systems I am likinig are taking trades at 20 min or less to expiry, and you just need to finish a few pips in your direction to get the full win. (of course, a few pips against you is a full loss as well!!).

Today, with the FX8 signals, 3 signals, 3 wins, all from 9:30-10:30 am EST and done. The Banker11 lite system trades to sporadically for me... maybe 3 or 4 trades a week at the most. FX8 will trade 2-3 a day, some days none, like yesterday. Plus, I like the limited time frame, and the take it and walk away aspect.

So I am liking it quite a bit, actually...

Comment

Do you still trade it?

Comment

Here is a link to the Youtube videos.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2d8LxBao_s

Comment

any update on this regards

Comment

here's a review of their package from systemsfortraders.com

http://www.systemsfortraders.com/forex-trading-system-reviews/51094-assaxin-8-binary-options-xposed-review-set-time.html

doesn't really instill much confidence. quite frankly, very few methods or binary signal callers have been better than the good old BeatBOM Strategies.
              Last edited by CashManic; 08-06-12, 07:56.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X