MagicStick Training & Results

Diesel 10

Magicstick is an excellent tool. In fact I think it could be something REALLY special if used correctly... The reviews from students on Youtube and Forex Peace Army are all outstanding. The only question is how and when to apply it to get these outstanding results?

Through a related company, they offer training, however the training is very expensive! Has anyone taken the training? If so, has it made a dramatic difference in your trading? Any sort of feedback would be appreciated.

Also, I would be interested in hearing how anyone is using it to trade successfully live. It seems like it could be used successfully just with price action on the higher time frames. Please let us discuss this further. I am determined to make a go of it with MagicStick!

Hi,

I have to concur with you guys regarding magic stick potential. The question remains how to use it effectively?

I believe that we need an additional reliable indicator to confirm the entry.

From my experience lower time frames are too quick for the magic stick. H4 & D1 have too much amplitude and with a bigger lot size the drawndowns can be quite substantial.

I can confirm that H1 is the most suitable timeframe for me; the trend is already well defined and a change is quite realiable.

What I am looking for is a solid confirmation. Currently, I am using stochastic 89,3,3 with decent results, however, I need a better confirmation.

Guys, take my word for it if we manage to use 1 or 2 indicators in conjunction with the magic stick successfully we may come up with a great system.

I am looking forward to your experiences with the magic stick.

Jack

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...