• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What US politicians are doing to the common man

Came across a rather sad video today,

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdXfCdaA8
    Seems the gentleman who questioned the congressman was a 71 year old retired plumber who worked for over 50 years as a plumber and that's honest hard work and he doesn't even have the right to ask a question The congressman's security guards physically assault him and just throw him on the floor.

The american politicians i'm sorry to say have become very arrogant and all they do is bailout their rich banker and corporate ivy - league friends .... they don;t appear to care a damn for the common man on the street.

The worst part is when this congressman makes a joke about "i hope he's taking his blood pressure medication" and the audience actually laughs ......

personally i think its in very bad taste.

No offense to anyone but how do our American friends tolerate this kind of arrogant behavior, and elect these kind of despicable people to represent them.

The person in the video has done good honest work for over fifty years and paid his taxes and at the end of it what does he get .... a kick in the butt when he dares question the people who have mismanaged the whole show.

Really very sad the way this person was treated

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBhdXfCdaA8

I think if I was there, I would of got stuck in and backed him up...jail for me?...so what.

Comment

Polititians the world over I am afraid. In the UK immigrants get better treatment than the Brits themselves. Any Brit who is out of the country for more than 3 months loses the right to the National Health Treatment even though they may have paid for it all their working lives. Any asylum seeker is welcome with open arms, the illegals are left alone.

I could go on.

Comment

"I could go on"

Being a Brit, so could I Freddie.

Asylum seeker's are put into million pound homes in and around London, while I struggle like F**k trading for a living in a 2 bed flat with a wife, baby, and zero chance of any help from the Gov.

I used to risk my life for this country before I was a trader...now I often wonder why I bothered.

I'm still proud to be British and always will be..However, I am actually embarrassed by the no brainers that are doing a **** job a running our country.

Enough from me, before I really get started.

Regards to all,
        Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by PSmith41 View Post
          "I could go on"
          I'm still proud to be British and always will be..However, I am actually embarrassed by the no brainers that are doing a **** job a running our country.
          But ppl like us have elected them to rule us.
          And its not only in UK.. US.. but every where the case is same...

In India too, every year or 2, we have a new scam... out-numbering the previous one...
          making new record...

They all are the pearls of same garland... the breed itself is ...

Here in India, PM ordered all his members to disclose their net-worth... and the most corrupt
          minister's net worth was the least... This was revealed today...

But what I think or feel is Not politicians but we are responsible for the situation..
          Need a revolution... not local, limited to a particular nation or like, but an universal...

A funny idea, but worthy, behind the universal revolution ....

Paul, if in UK, such revolution happens, then what these politicians will do..? They will ran to another
          country, say India, so Indians must kick them or handover to british ppl to f*** ....
          If Indian politicians, ran to UK, you must hand over them to us...

Thats why asking for universal revolution...

Have many such brilliant ideas ...

Have a nice day
          JBest
          Last edited by johnbest; 14-09-11, 06:37.

Comment

Originally posted by hermanhess View Post
            ... No offense to anyone but how do our American friends tolerate this kind of arrogant behavior, and elect these kind of despicable people to represent them.
            Dear hemanhess,

We too are tolerating this since independence...

There are number of incidences... fresh/latest... here is our Union Agri. Minister

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_sharad-pawar-fooled-all-with-rs12-crore-assets-disclosure_1586905

Read it carefully....

And if you are aware of this or not I don't know... but want to share...

He (Union Agri. Minister) said that this year India had a record production of Sugar.
            And for this he allowed/recommended Sugar export... As you know he is from the Sugar Mills area... his best friend, you can find his name in the above link... who is going to be benefited the most...

Have a nice day
            JBest

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X