►Please Read This◄

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ►Please Read This◄

To the point: There are rumors that "comet Elenin/Planet X" would be 44 Million miles away from our Sun on September 11. That is very close. Therefore, if true, their will be some abnormal behaviour with the Sun. If true, then the probability of a catastrophic event occurring 25-26-27 of September would increase; when the planet earth align with such "comet/Planet x". By then, brothers and sister you must be about 650' above sea level and 150 miles away from the coast.

By the way, I am not saying this event is going to occur If you did'nt notice it; I used the word rumor. What I would like you to do is to check your environment specially since September 11 and act according to your capacity. If that is to much to ask, forget it about it!
    Last edited by 4xmeter; 07-09-11, 11:45.

Is it a coincidence: Note 10 Swiss Francs,Is reporting all this. And look what it was created in 1979!

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fensinamentos-das-pleiades.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F05%2Finteressante-veja-orbita-do-cometa.html

Goog LoK, for We All.

Comment

Time to short the stock market !!

Comment

Originally posted by conglo View Post
        Time to short the stock market !!
        Not Kidding!

There is an update: the date from September 11 has changed to September 14 by NASA. The alignment of planets exact date has changed from the 26 of September to the 27 of September. Be advise! Volcanos, earthquakes and low land.

By the way, NASA is saying that the comet wouldn't affect us at all. We will see. Anyhow, I am more intellectually concern with what is behind it. The binary star.
        Last edited by 4xmeter; 09-09-11, 21:01.

Comment

Umm yea ok..

Comment

mmm. nice Information.

Comment

Well we better find a good EA quick .

Comment

Originally posted by 4xmeter View Post
                To the point: There are rumors that "comet Elenin/Planet X" would be 44 Million miles away from our Sun on September 11. That is very close. Therefore, if true, their will be some abnormal behaviour with the Sun. If true, then the probability of a catastrophic event occurring 25-26-27 of September would increase; when the planet earth align with such "comet/Planet x". By then, brothers and sister you must be about 650' above sea level and 150 miles away from the coast.

By the way, I am not saying this event is going to occur If you did'nt notice it; I used the word rumor. What I would like you to do is to check your environment specially since September 11 and act according to your capacity. If that is to much to ask, forget it about it!
                Dear 4xmeter,

Now we are approaching towards 12-12-12 ....
                Lets hope, it too goes in vain...

Have a nice day
                JBest

Comment

i don't see any difference . do you ?

Comment

Let's hold off on anymore strange predictions. We don't need this junk posted here.

Comment

I totally agree with you ForexMike.

Comment

perhaps proper time !!

Comment

Hi Hi funy that's a very old 10Fr. Bill.
                          They are not in use anymore. for at least 20 Years!

Comment

seems like the Apocalypse has been longed again by god, its making new highs again.

Comment

My prediction is that with the news chatting about new planets, the nut cases will be proclaiming that we will be visited by aliens from other planets that will take over our world.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X