►Please Read This◄

To the point: There are rumors that "comet Elenin/Planet X" would be 44 Million miles away from our Sun on September 11. That is very close. Therefore, if true, their will be some abnormal behaviour with the Sun. If true, then the probability of a catastrophic event occurring 25-26-27 of September would increase; when the planet earth align with such "comet/Planet x". By then, brothers and sister you must be about 650' above sea level and 150 miles away from the coast.

By the way, I am not saying this event is going to occur If you did'nt notice it; I used the word rumor. What I would like you to do is to check your environment specially since September 11 and act according to your capacity. If that is to much to ask, forget it about it!

Edited by 4xmeter

Is it a coincidence: Note 10 Swiss Francs,Is reporting all this. And look what it was created in 1979!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-1FIlFvaGFAM/Td3ICdwppQI/AAAAAAAABew/Rx7YlwVXtcA/s1600/nibiru+nota+da+sui%25C3%25A7a.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-4C03Z27H_qs/Td3IEtUi7WI/AAAAAAAABe0/CyMUDhjRS4U/s1600/nibiru+nota+da+sui%25C3%25A7a+2.JPG

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?sl=pt&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fensinamentos-das-pleiades.blogspot.com%2F2011%2F05%2Finteressante-veja-orbita-do-cometa.html

Goog LoK, for We All.

Time to short the stock market !!

Not Kidding!

There is an update: the date from September 11 has changed to September 14 by NASA. The alignment of planets exact date has changed from the 26 of September to the 27 of September. Be advise! Volcanos, earthquakes and low land.

By the way, NASA is saying that the comet wouldn't affect us at all. We will see. Anyhow, I am more intellectually concern with what is behind it. The binary star.

Edited by 4xmeter

• 2 months later...
To the point: There are rumors that "comet Elenin/Planet X" would be 44 Million miles away from our Sun on September 11. That is very close. Therefore, if true, their will be some abnormal behaviour with the Sun. If true, then the probability of a catastrophic event occurring 25-26-27 of September would increase; when the planet earth align with such "comet/Planet x". By then, brothers and sister you must be about 650' above sea level and 150 miles away from the coast.

By the way, I am not saying this event is going to occur If you did'nt notice it; I used the word rumor. What I would like you to do is to check your environment specially since September 11 and act according to your capacity. If that is to much to ask, forget it about it!

Dear 4xmeter,

Now we are approaching towards 12-12-12 .... :D

Lets hope, it too goes in vain... ;)

Have a nice day

JBest

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest FloridaTrader
My prediction is that with the news chatting about new planets, the nut cases will be proclaiming that we will be visited by aliens from other planets that will take over our world.

• 2 weeks later...
My prediction is that with the news chatting about new planets, the nut cases will be proclaiming that we will be visited by aliens from other planets that will take over our world.

Damn don't you know anything? They are already here and they rule the banks and governments. Go and ask my mate David... David Icke, he will set you on the right path.

Guest FloridaTrader
Damn don't you know anything? They are already here and they rule the banks and governments. Go and ask my mate David... David Icke, he will set you on the right path.

I kinda expected that. My high school teacher could see me shooting rubber bands across the room when he was writing on the black board. I always suspected he had eyes on the back of his head.