Aroman

Yes...a big-time brainwasher promising a trading platform that injects trades based on GLOBAL markets not forex?!?!?! That is able to determine TRUE market price.....hmmm... the current open trade is down almost 300 pips and is Long the usdjpy since over one week !

Does not surprise me at all.

That Jackass is busy extorting money out of all his members, telling them stories of New Massive Servers and New Hosting for the MyTradeWiki site. The biggest indication was the announcement of MyTradeWiki being loaded from a local server out of each members own country, What BS !!! That would cost thousands !! And then implementing Major New servers After members contributing 30% each of their winnings.

This guys is an Extortionist of NOTE !! And everybody is falling for his ****, they are litterally kissing the ground he walks on. All because they made a bit of profit in the first two or three weeks.

He keeps talking all kinds of IT Jargon which of course is the biggest bunch of nonsense. I am in the IT industry and have been for almost 20 years and NEVER heard of the terms he speaks of.

Laughable is all I can say.

Oh and when I started questioning his idio t i c trades on USDJPY I got banned and they started making false posts under my name, saying that I apologize and I am an i d i o t.

Edited by forexi

Does not surprise me at all.

That Jackass is busy extorting money out of all his members, telling them stories of New Massive Servers and New Hosting for the MyTradeWiki site. The biggest indication was the announcement of MyTradeWiki being loaded from a local server out of each members own country, What BS !!! That would cost thousands !! And then implementing Major New servers After members contributing 30% each of their winnings.

This guys is an Extortionist of NOTE !! And everybody is falling for his ****, they are litterally kissing the ground he walks on. All because they made a bit of profit in the first two or three weeks.

He keeps talking all kinds of IT Jargon which of course is the biggest bunch of nonsense. I am in the IT industry and have been for almost 20 years and NEVER heard of the terms he speaks of.

Laughable is all I can say.

Oh and when I started questioning his idio t i c trades on USDJPY I got banned and they started making false posts under my name, saying that I apologize and I am an i d i o t.

Aroman is the best trader you can meet and the best friend you will ever know.

it is not right to insult those who can not answer just because your hearts envy blinds

Aroman is the best trader you can meet and the best friend you will ever know.

it is not right to insult those who can not answer just because your hearts envy blinds

DUH !!

Please then explain why did Aroman and his cronies ban me from the site once I started asking questions and then best of all AFTER i was banned he made posts under MY name saying how s t u p i d, I am asking silly questions.....

You know what stay there and keep losing money and pay him for all kinds of ****. FREE SYSTEM/PLATFORM MY A S S !!

DUH !!

Please then explain why did Aroman and his cronies ban me from the site once I started asking questions and then best of all AFTER i was banned he made posts under MY name saying how s t u p i d, I am asking silly questions.....

You know what stay there and keep losing money and pay him for all kinds of ****. FREE SYSTEM/PLATFORM MY A S S !!

I feel sorry for you, men of little faith.

http://www.mt4i.com/users/arotrade

code 170936

DUH !!

QUOTE]

Sweetie you want know why you was banned???? You know it EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I want to refresh your forgetful memory with much pleasure, sweetie - oh sorry, GUNSEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yur was banned because YOU ARE UNSCRUPULOUS LIAR and ABUSER!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
so how does 490 pips profit since 8th july prove he is a forex messiah ??? thats 70 pips a week or a whopping 14 pips a day......

you are getting taken for a big ride , for a system that is supposed to know prices in advance, 14 pips a day proves it to be a ****in joke if you believe that s*** !

if someone is able to do better even publish his results and if he can help other traders to recover their losses, otherwise

Be quiet and do not throw mud on a kind heart which helps his brothers.

I feel sorry for you, men of little faith.

http://www.mt4i.com/users/arotrade

code 170936