Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Health] CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS DAILY For US$ 0.03

Hello Friends,

Got this in my email today, thought of sharing with you all in this beautiful forum:

Amazing Herbal Remedy:

Clean Your Kidneys Daily For less than US$ 0.03 !!

As years pass by our kidneys continue filtering the blood by removing salt, toxins and any unwanted substances that entered our body. With time, insoluble salts (kidney stone) accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy. First take a bunch of fresh parsley [MALLI Leaves, also known as: KOTHIMBIR, DHANIYA] and wash it clean

Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated toxins coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!

Hope you will forward this info to all your Friends and loved ones

Good one babes.. i like dhaniya in my every dish.

Comment

It's very good info. Making money is important but our health is more important. Thanks for sharing. I hope everyone gets good health in this forum. Healthy person can do healthy trading...

Comment

Watermelons are helpful for our kidneys and well clean our organism.

Comment

carrot and beetroot juice is an excellent juice recipe for liver detox.

Comment

Yes it really works. I have used it. Corriander leaves are really a boon for kidneys

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            Working...
            X