trading system for daily timeframe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading system for daily timeframe?

anyone out there with a good trading system for the daily timeframe,should pls help post it on the forum

Originally posted by sleeky111 View Post
    anyone out there with a good trading system for the daily timeframe,should pls help post it on the forum
    Dear sleeky111,

What do you mean by ...a G00D trading system..?
    What you are l00king for in the G00D trading system..?

Have a nice day
    JBest

Comment

i mean a trading system with atleast 75% accuracry that can be used to trade the daily timeframe?

Comment

If you will find a one . Pls tell us. Its a fortune.. % 75 acc with a daily timeframe.

Comment

"75% accuracy" by itself doesn't mean anything.

Here's one for you, just demo it for awhile:

EU, Daily. Check at the beginning of the new daily bar.

24 SMA shifted by 1.

When the SMA moves up, buy.
          When it moves down, sell.

100 pip SL.

If you get stopped out and the SMA is still moving in the same direction, reenter.

That's it.

I'll bet you probably won't use it because it's boring.

Originally posted by sleeky111 View Post
          i mean a trading system with atleast 75% accuracry that can be used to trade the daily timeframe?
          Last edited by conglo; 27-08-11, 22:38.

Comment

thanks conglo ,i'd give it a shot

Comment

I'm allways looking for a system for higher Timeframes, because here you can win money...

Until now, i never found a good "breakout-system" for daily.

good systems (with proper RM/MM!) you can found here:
              http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/9093-Indo-Investasi-Strategie

Comment

If there were such a system then almost everyone would be using it and not bothering with these threads.
                Look for Fozzy, Lindencourt, 3 or 5 bar reversal, Dean Saunders 10 min Wealth Builder...
                Conglo's suggestion is similar to others that wait for the price to move towards the sma then breaks away again with an important candle.

Loads of systems that can be seen as successful in history but are just a hopeful bet at the hard right edge.

Comment

The fewer indicators the better.
                  The fewer rules the better.
                  Candles make no difference.

My best methods use no indicators whatsoever.

H4, no indis:
                  http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ammo/heyma-h4/152937

If you're curious read some of my earlier posts, I've posted the rules.

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
                  If there were such a system then almost everyone would be using it and not bothering with these threads.
                  Look for Fozzy, Lindencourt, 3 or 5 bar reversal, Dean Saunders 10 min Wealth Builder...
                  Conglo's suggestion is similar to others that wait for the price to move towards the sma then breaks away again with an important candle.

Loads of systems that can be seen as successful in history but are just a hopeful bet at the hard right edge.
                  Last edited by conglo; 29-08-11, 02:18.

Comment

Originally posted by conglo View Post
                    The fewer indicators the better....H4, no indis: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ammo/heyma-h4/152937...
                    Hi Conglo, the ref to you was not a criticism but another strategy, however went to your link and was impressed.

I shall set it up and watch getting ready to go live when I get to Malaysia in November.

Comment

Conglo, nice results, congrats!!!
                      I only wish I could find your description of rules -without going through all of your many,many,many posts. You are really productive -and sharing. Thanks and my sincere respect.

Maybe you could give us a hint for an easier search.

Regards

indo37

Comment

Originally posted by indo37 View Post
                        I suspect it's the same as the myfxbook link : Heyma as in "Hey Ma! No indicators!"

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13104-Heyma-method?highlight=heyma

Comment

Originally posted by tradesafe View Post
                          I suspect it's the same as the myfxbook link : Heyma as in "Hey Ma! No indicators!"

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13104-Heyma-method?highlight=heyma
                          thx for share sir . .

Comment

@conglo:

Here's one for you, just demo it for awhile:

EU, Daily. Check at the beginning of the new daily bar.

24 SMA shifted by 1.

When the SMA moves up, buy.
                            When it moves down, sell.

100 pip SL.

If you get stopped out and the SMA is still moving in the same direction, reenter.

That's it.

I'll bet you probably won't use it because it's boring.
                            Traders need an edge.

What TP you suggest, or what time you close the position? Is a SL from 80 Pips and a TP of 240 Pips maybe better (RR = 1:3) What you think, Sir?

Or maybe multiple positions: one with a fix TP and the other one let run until the SMA change the direction.

Your Experience?

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by indo37 View Post
                              Conglo, nice results, congrats!!!
                              I only wish I could find your description of rules -without going through all of your many,many,many posts. You are really productive -and sharing. Thanks and my sincere respect.

Regards

indo37
                              A further pledge: Conglo, could you -- or someone else -- give a hint or links for finding your systems?

Thanks again

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X