• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone review on spbankbook dot com ?

Anyone review on spbankbook dot com ?

Spbankbook scam

Originally posted by energetic View Post
    Anyone review on spbankbook dot com ?
    SPBANKBOOK.COM aka spbankbook aka sp bankbook is a complete fraud. First of all the website looks like it was made in 1995 and it was. What kind of person, who has profitable trading systems can't even afford to update their website? I will tell you who. Bob, an old senile man selling bogus trading systems. There is no contact information other than email, another dead giveaway. Guys stay away from this, you will just lose your money. If you buy one of his scam systems, he will send you an outdated spreadsheet which I presume was also made in 1995, and a system manual, which has the literacy of a 10 year old. The thing is, I am not mad about losing the money. I should have known better. I am more mad at the time I lost actually trying to apply the system and get the same results he posts on his website. His results are all made up. I emailed him asking to see his charts, and he marked a number of trades as winners when in reality they broke even or lost money. When I confronted him about those trades, he even agreed with me. This is the typical scam site. Save your money, and most important save your time.

Comment

agree. it is seem to be a scammer site.Better to stay away.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      Working...
      X