Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADMIN ... MODERATORs... Can you explain this..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN ... MODERATORs... Can you explain this..?

Dear Admin and Moderators,

Good evening....

In the thread http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13969-Olga-Morales-Astrology-For-Gann-Traders-Advanced-level/page2, the 13th post was of jw1958, and Sixer, yakka and I, myself, responded him.

But today, just now when I visited the same thread to check whether jw1958 replied or not, I found that his post is disappeared...

In stock market (or forex market) I have heard that money disappears (actually not.. its like a saying ), so is it like that ... Money disappears in Stock Market and Post disappear in the stock forums

I find this strange.... can you take trouble to answer me...?
    Suppose a new member checks the thread then how come he understand the post after jw1958's post... Won't he get confused...?

Have a nice day
    JBest

johnbest ,
    earlier it was not possible but now a member has the ability to delete his own posts which actually does create a lot of confusion , in market makers thread it was most common , many members want it to be disabled and even started a thread for this .
    http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/14022-Disable-deletion-of-own-posts/page2
    to avoid confusion best way is to quote him/her while replying .

Comment

Dear kang

Originally posted by kang View Post
      johnbest ,
      earlier it was not possible but now a member has the ability to delete his own posts which actually does create a lot of confusion , in market makers thread it was most common , many members want it to be disabled and even started a thread for this .

to avoid confusion best way is to quote him/her while replying .
      Thanks for the advice... And you can see that I had started following your advice...

Have a nice day
      JBest

Comment

Thanks for the idea kang.....................It'll help

Comment

A suggestion about deleting posts.

To admins,

When you see some threads where people delete their own posts each time they are upset, it sometimes get really difficult to follow the logic of that thread.

I am reffering to the MMM thread, , In case you had not guessed, yet!

Although I understand the purpose of deleting our own posts, (freedom is necessary), I would suggest that when someone decides to delete its post,
          the structure of the thread stays with the post# and date,
          and inside replacing the text deleted,
          we coud read the mention "post deleted by author" and eventually the reason...

As for people answering to other posters, I suggest strongly to ALWAYS quote them, it will be easier to understand why and to who the answer is aimed.

Comment

Originally posted by freddy View Post
            A suggestion about deleting posts.I suggest strongly to ALWAYS quote them, it will be easier to understand why and to who the answer is aimed.
            Ah, Gospodin Freddy, (thats Bulgarian BTW), that or even those MMM threads really are appaling they all should be deleted and the stuff shared by PM.
            I intend to delete this post just because I can, but don't quote me!!

and it is "to whom the answer is aimed"

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
              " "

LOL, господар Freddie.

Comment

megmegmeg, a new contributor,
                has posted 5 posts selling his service.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.